Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics


miamiwhite

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators

The sooner YC is in a position of power, the sooner this country gets back on its feet

I dunno if shes very good at her job or if her staff are...either way, shes one of the more impressive parliamentarians of our time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Casino said:

The sooner YC is in a position of power, the sooner this country gets back on its feet

I dunno if shes very good at her job or if her staff are...either way, shes one of the more impressive parliamentarians of our time

The nation may yet prefer to be lied to again.

It’s a political Stockholm Syndrome. Keep it simple, tell the Big Lies, give it a football “us vs them” angle and away you go.

Don’t forget to blame forriners.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
4 hours ago, Casino said:

The sooner YC is in a position of power, the sooner this country gets back on its feet

I dunno if shes very good at her job or if her staff are...either way, shes one of the more impressive parliamentarians of our time

Fucking hell. She should stick to her other job as a turtle impersonator.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Casino said:

The sooner YC is in a position of power, the sooner this country gets back on its feet

I dunno if shes very good at her job or if her staff are...either way, shes one of the more impressive parliamentarians of our time

It’s the standard of the other labour mps that is the problem… mind you we need a change from this lot… let’s see what they are made of. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
8 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It’s the standard of the other labour mps that is the problem… mind you we need a change from this lot… let’s see what they are made of. 

Oh this will happen and very soon too. If you're BAME, LBGTQALPHABETTISPAGHETTI or some other minority, sunny uplands await for what will hopefully be a very brief period. The majority can fuck off - especially those so called 'red wall' voters in the north. You just watch how quickly things become even more Londoncentric. The Corbynite Chardonnay swillers have not gone away. Like the ring of power, quietly waiting for the opportunity to present itself.

I was of the opinion that only the Wigan ginge could take part in a vote and both win and lose at the very same time. I suspect millions more will achieve this same feat at the next GE.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
27 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Let’s hope that when Labour win they do a cracking job, keep the left under control and the country ends up the winner… might not happen but the Tories had their time in the sun and gradually got worse, the nepotism and giving money to their own had always been an issue but the last few years it’s at another level, it’s them first and the country a very poor second. 

Bang. On.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

For what it's worth, Starmer has pretty clearly sidelined the hardest of the left of the party

They can't stand him

The best leaders right or left get a grip on the extremities of the party, Starmer doing good job for now, while folk call him boring he has to be congratulated on getting a grip on the corbynites… Tory’s are trying to get a grip on the harder right and got a long way to go… for now Labour Party look best bet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Let’s hope that when Labour win they do a cracking job, keep the left under control and the country ends up the winner… might not happen but the Tories had their time in the sun and gradually got worse, the nepotism and giving money to their own had always been an issue but the last few years it’s at another level, it’s them first and the country a very poor second. 

Great post Mounts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

The best leaders right or left get a grip on the extremities of the party, Starmer doing good job for now, while folk call him boring he has to be congratulated on getting a grip on the corbynites… Tory’s are trying to get a grip on the harder right and got a long way to go… for now Labour Party look best bet. 

That was the first part of the job, and it was a long boring one which was mainly out of the public view but without it the party couldn't move forward.

And yes Momentum really hate the party at the moment, expect a lot of they're just Blue Reds to be flung in the leaderships general direction.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

I think its the sound of the tide turning in the North.

I mean I say this sat here as a Londoncentric Chardonnay Swiller just biding my time like a liberal Sauron 😊

😁

I'm not sure even he believes some of the stuff he posts these days, he's actually become a parody of himself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Oh this will happen and very soon too. If you're BAME, LBGTQALPHABETTISPAGHETTI or some other minority, sunny uplands await for what will hopefully be a very brief period. The majority can fuck off - especially those so called 'red wall' voters in the north. You just watch how quickly things become even more Londoncentric. The Corbynite Chardonnay swillers have not gone away. Like the ring of power, quietly waiting for the opportunity to present itself.

I was of the opinion that only the Wigan ginge could take part in a vote and both win and lose at the very same time. I suspect millions more will achieve this same feat at the next GE.

Calm down you Aussie bellend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.