Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Megson Back .

embankment

Looks like a marmite situation.

Maybe I just didn't take to him.

I fucking hated the ginger cunt every day he was with us.

It's only now I look back and think that complaining we weren't getting results by playing attractive football despite getting the results we needed to stay in the league makes us a bit West Haaaaam

• Site Supporter

I have never despised a manager as much. At the time, he was the worst manager, with the least can rapport,I had ever seen.

Since then we've had Coyle, DF and Lennon. I admit I wanted Coyle and Lennon at the time too.

In hindsight, Megscum is still the one I'd want back least. I don't even want to see him in the ground as part of a visiting team. Tit

He's by far not the worst we've had since. Least wanted yes. Least able absolutely not

Could and freedman rank higher than him

Lennon I still believe has ability but most will disagree no doubt. But he didn't give 100% and for that unforgivable

He's by far not the worst we've had since. Least wanted yes. Least able absolutely not

Could and freedman rank higher than him

Lennon I still believe has ability but most will disagree no doubt. But he didn't give 100% and for that unforgivable

Coyle is an absolute charlatan of a manager.

Freedman is too.

Reckon Megson could do a job elsewhere, league 1 down easy. Coyle and freedman I ain't so sure of.

Remains to be seen whether Lennon has owt in him. Up in Scotland it's different gravy, manage a big team and it looks like you have league one players v Bolton Sunday league teams. How true that is I don't know!

Coyle is an absolute charlatan of a manager.

Freedman is too.

Reckon Megson could do a job elsewhere, league 1 down easy. Coyle and freedman I ain't so sure of.

Remains to be seen whether Lennon has owt in him. Up in Scotland it's different gravy, manage a big team and it looks like you have league one players v Bolton Sunday league teams. How true that is I don't know!

Absolutely pal. He's done a great job with hibs which makes me believe he's got ability as he's a small budget. Smaller than ours believe it or not. But it's difficult to compare the Scottish and English leagues.

Celtic as much as it pains me to say it pal under Rodgers are a class outfit. Are the Chelsea or citeh level no they're not but are they a very good football team? In my opinion yes.

Celtic would be bottom half perennial strugglers in the prem. Middlesbroughesque. But with the support they have they would build and build and get comfortable in mid table in the end.

Are the rest of the spl any good? Including rangers , no they're not. Aberdeen and rangers would struggle to be top half in the championship the rest would not survive and would be mix of top half and strugglers in league one

Edited by Escobarp

Megson was treated completely unfairly on his arrival and it was embarrassing to witness the bedsheet brigade

However, sometimes, a managers career at a club can be defined by a single game and for me it was Hull at home on that fucking freezing December night when we snatched a 2-2 draw from being 2-0 up. It encapsulated everything about him

Celtic as much as it pains me to say it pal under Rodgers are a class outfit. Are the Chelsea or citeh level no they're not but are they a very good football team? In my opinion yes.

Celtic would be bottom half perennial strugglers in the prem. Middlesbroughesque. But with the support they have they would build and build and get comfortable in mid table in the end.

Are the rest of the spl any good? Including rangers , no they're not. Aberdeen and rangers would struggle to be top half in the championship the rest would not survive and would be mix of top half and strugglers in league one

Celtic would do well in the Premier League if they survived the first two seasons, then the money they'd have would be something else.

But fuck 'em and fuck rangers too.

The debate on Megsons managerial abilities in comparison to those that followed him can go on for ever...what is certain though is that he is, was & always will be a complete cunt of a human being... bitter & deluded ginger wankstain.

Absofuckinglutely 1000% this

Megson was treated completely unfairly on his arrival and it was embarrassing to witness the bedsheet brigade

However, sometimes, a managers career at a club can be defined by a single game and for me it was Hull at home on that fucking freezing December night when we snatched a 2-2 draw from being 2-0 up. It encapsulated everything about him

Bang on.