Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

I will say this about TR, when & it will come; that there is Another fcuking Grooming gang in Bolton, he will be there unlike you fcukers here slagging him off, for looking out for them poor girls. the establishment have turned a blind eye for fcukin yrs over this & makes my blood boil that people on here are having a go at him for seeking justice. this is a drop in the ocean & there will be loads more the establishment will want to keep quiet.

Toodle fuckin Pip

They were in court. Facing justice. He almost fucked it all up.

You do realise that don't you?

• Moderators

I will say this about TR, when & it will come; that there is Another fcuking Grooming gang in Bolton, he will be there unlike you fcukers here slagging him off, for looking out for them poor girls. the establishment have turned a blind eye for fcukin yrs over this & makes my blood boil that people on here are having a go at him for seeking justice. this is a drop in the ocean & there will be loads more the establishment will want to keep quiet.

Toodle fuckin Pip

yet again, someone who clearly misses the point of his arrest 

justice was being served in the building that he was filming outside of

he got arrested because his actions jeopardized the chances of justice being served in other cases involving the people he was trying to film

he knew he couldn't do this because he'd done it before, because raising his profile is more important to him than justice being served

he knew and that's why he pleaded guilty, which is why he got sent to prison

it seems he's the only one who didn't want justice to be served, otherwise, how do you explain his actions?

muslim peadophiles walking free benefits no one but muslim peadophiles and tommy robinson

Aw diddums is not being racist hurting your middle aged-white manhood.

Awwww sowwwwy. Must be hard to know that your intolerance and bigotry is now shunned by society.

It’s a shame you confuse intolerance and bigotry with common sense.

My opinions are formulated after discussing these issues with Muslims from Pakistan and Turkey and business colleagues of other religions from across the globe yet you seem to be outraged by my opinions and have little to say about the real issue which is little white girls being raped and abused. I find that peculiar.

I think I’m reasonably capable of thinking for myself while taking the opinions of others into consideration and without my age or gender being being consequential to formulating my opinion. As a aside are you cheese by any chance?

Edited by Mounts Kipper

They were in court. Facing justice. He almost fucked it all up.

You do realise that don't you?

The issue is how long this has taken and why? There are 1000s of girls over the last 30 years who ain’t had justice. That’s why folk are fucked off about this issue. You do realise that don’t you?

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Maybe but you can see where he’s coming from.

Not really, I don't think "the white man" is finished or anywhere near finished in the UK, it's hardly Zimbabwe here is it

If he really does think that it's all over (and he can think what he likes) then he'd be off better packing up today and getting out as quickly as he can, before all the brown/black people close the borders and enslave us honkies

You can’t

You really can’t

You really can we’ve folk suffering in corridors in hospitals while non uk folk (illegal immigrants) who said they were in GT who weren’t received 50k a piece swanning it up in ar raddison blu, and this is only the thin end of the wedge. And why’s this happened because government feared of being labelled racist. No one wants a racist government but it’s gone too far. Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Moderators

Toodle fuckin Pip

he aint looking out for anybody other than himself

they are in court being tried for their alleged crimes and he decides for his own gain to jeopardise the trials

hes not seeking justice, justice is being served with him or without him

and if theres stuff thats being kept quiet, he can go and uncover that if he wants to be useful

Not really, I don't think "the white man" is finished or anywhere near finished in the UK, it's hardly Zimbabwe here is it

If he really does think that it's all over (and he can think what he likes) then he'd be off better packing up today and getting out as quickly as he can, before all the brown/black people close the borders and enslave us honkies

Your being silly fella, stupidly silly.

he aint looking out for anybody other than himself

they are in court being tried for their alleged crimes and he decides for his own gain to jeopardise the trials

hes not seeking justice, justice is being served with him or without him

and if theres stuff thats being kept quiet, he can go and uncover that if he wants to be useful

It’s 30 years too late and folk not happy about it surely you can see that? Or does the fact TR stood outside a court outrage you more?

• Moderators

It’s 30 years too late and folk not happy about it surely you can see that? Or does the fact TR stood outside a court outrage you more?

i dont get outraged, tbh

but if i did, its because the cnuts actions potentially allowed filth to walk free

• Moderators

I’m thinking that’s the best stick they’ve got to beat him. If they can’t convict rapists because someone stood outside cour it’s a poor doo.

mounts, seriously, for one so uptight about maintaining our traditions, you're a reet fcukjer for chucking plenty of them in the bin when they dont suit your agenda

FFS - WE HAD JUSTICE - REPEAT - WE HAD JUSTICE!!!!

TR has potentially made that less likely.

Bullshit. The inaquadecies of our justice system and the continued fear of government being called out racist makes it less likely not some small time bloke from Luton. Edited by Mounts Kipper

. If they can’t convict rapists because someone stood outside cour it’s a poor doo.

With the way the system works, any interference in a case, no matter what stage it's at, can cause issues both with the present case and with any further cases that re related to it, you know that, I know that and Tommy Robinson knows that (hence him pleading guilty)

To be honest, I don't care what he does or doesn't do in the main, but I'd rather he didn't try and interfere or report on ongoing court cases, as that's just being stupid, and he knows it.