Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

whether you agree with what he does or not the whole thing stinks

reading bits of his treatment whilst inside. its pretty apparent there was an agenda either from the powers above or people at the Prison to shut this fella up for good or at least cause him great harm.

Human rights is constantly complained about by other in mates and cases heard. He appears to have had all of his taken away. with no protection at all

Amnesty International would of been all over his case if it was anyone else other than him. Disgraceful really 

Edited by barrycowdrill

whether you agree with what he does or not the whole thing stinks

reading bits of his treatment whilst inside. its pretty apparent there was an agenda either from the powers above or people at the Prison to shut this fella up for good or at least cause him great harm.

Human rights is constantly complained about by other in mates and cases heard. from the very little i have read he appeared to have next to non.

Amnesty International would of been all over his case if it was anyone else other than him. Disgraceful really

What happened to him in jail?

• Moderators

Well...he’s free....shuts those clowns up on here who said he was quilty as...

Obviously those clowns know more about it than the appeal judges.

as far as I understand it, he is still guilty, as he admitted it, and will now go back to court and have a re-trial

does he now get to enter a different plea, or will he still plead guilty but his sentencing will now be done "properly"?

could he still go to jail?

as far as I understand it, he is still guilty, as he admitted it, and will now go back to court and have a re-trial

does he now get to enter a different plea, or will he still plead guilty but his sentencing will now be done "properly"?

A lot of technicalities mate.

Definite kangaroo hearing at Leeds when he was jailed.

He’ll get off with it when he reappears there again.

He was guilty. The appeal was against the length of sentence wasn't it?

Will the bellend do it again?

Straight from the court mate......https://mobile.twitter.com/DAYFORFREEDOM4/status/1024593853096058881/video/1

Judge says it was flawed.

He’ll walk without doubt now.

That's a silly narrative. They won 1 seat in 2015. The Tories won a majority for the first time since 1992.

It was the ERG Cameron thought he could silence. At the end of the day UKIP made a splash, but they got a total of 1 seat. After years of effort and a very high profile leader couldn't even win his own seat.

Is it ?

Nobody had even heard about keeping the pound and leaving the EU till then and farrage started banging on about. They were never going to get in but needed bigger fish on side which they got. And achieved their goal.

Remind me what again was the predominant reason for voting to leave for the majority of voters?

You keep saying it’s minority. It’s really not.

People voted to leave the EU based on immigration. All those people that voted weren’t knuckle dragging tommy robinson hooligans.

Even your pal owen says the right is at its strongest since doomsday.

Continue to discard it and continue ignore the widening division and as history tells us it’s all going to end in tears.

Is it ?

Nobody had even heard about keeping the pound and leaving the EU till then and farrage started banging on about. They were never going to get in but needed bigger fish on side which they got. And achieved their goal.

Remind me what again was the predominant reason for voting to leave for the majority of voters?

People voted to leave the EU based on immigration. All those people that voted weren’t knuckle dragging tommy robinson hooligans.

Continue to discard it and continue ignore the widening division and as history tells us it’s all going to end in tears.

Ignore him mate.

He’s a professional bleating prick planted to create trouble.

Is it ?

1) I'm not an Owen Jones fan.

2) You keep saying your last line - what is it you actually propose we do? 

He pleaded guilty. So not unreasonable to say he was.

The judge has fucked the procedural side of things so he gets a re trial. If he now pleads not guilty won’t it be perjury ? Unless he now claims he did not do the thing he said he did. ?

Glad he is out as the sentence was overly harsh.

I will be amazed if at retrial there not a deal done to say he agrees to guilty plea and walks away based on time served.

Edited by Ani