Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

All great, but you've not said what the march was for mate.

I presume it wasn't a pro-Labour party march was it

The FLA march...against extremism.....posted it elsewhere....the one where I’m with the Oxford Uni employees.....ladies in their 60’s.....hardly middle aged baldy bastards, , hardly pot bellied and hardly thugs....but Fannyfingers5, NiC,Kent and Co will no doubt dispute this from their Ikea armchairs...:D

• Moderators

Not even noteworthy. Not exactly mass demonstrations a la anti Trump.

Interesting you'd go to the trouble though.

well you did ask the question, and those link answered it directly to the point, it was no trouble at all though, almost too easy

guess I shouldn't be too surprised you'd then dismiss them though, as they don't fit in your agenda

like it or not, the majority of them hate terrorists and grooming gangs as much as you

How did he get the poster back on the wall after he'd escaped down the tunnel?

Make 2 pinprick holes at the top of the poster & another 2 at the bottom.

Feed a thin thread through the 2 holes at the top with the loose ends at the back, same at the bottom.

When you're in the tunnel behind the poster, pull both threads carefully so that the poster pulls against the wall until it sticks & then remove the threads.

• Members

well you did ask the question, and those link answered it directly to the point, it was no trouble at all though, almost too easy

guess I shouldn't be too surprised you'd then dismiss them though, as they don't fit in your agenda

like it or not, the majority of them hate terrorists and grooming gangs as much as you

I believe you. Problem is, how do we know which one's are the bad ones?

See apple, youtube and Facebook have banned info wars.

....send the right even further right

To be fair even the right have to draw a line somewhere. Alex Jones accused the parents of kids killed in the Sandy Hook massacre as being actors and then counter sued them when they took action.

An absolute massive ubercunt - although cited by one or two posters on here in the recent past - who shall remain nameless! :)

See apple, youtube and Facebook have banned info wars.

....send the right even further right

Not much of an Alex Jones fan as he's mentle but I enjoyed Owen Shroyers 'Destroy people with facts' especially when he turned up at the anti gun rallies in a NRA hat or Trump t-shirt, the Bill Clinton book talk was ace

And like Jones or not what happened to the first amendment, or is that guns might be the second amendment, whichever amendment that allows free speech, his claim that Obama wasn't an American was fantastic, fake birth certificate. I couldnt watch his 'The Devil worshipping peadophille politicians' rants for more that 10 mins though but nothing wrong with info wars

And like Jones or not what happened to the first amendment, or is that guns might be the second amendment, whichever amendment that allows free speech, his claim that Obama wasn't an American was fantastic, fake birth certificate. I couldnt watch his 'The Devil worshipping peadophille politicians' rants for more that 10 mins though but nothing wrong with info wars

Aye, nothing wrong with it

1st ammendment only protects people from the state taking action against free speech.

Private companies like Facebook, you tube and apple can host content from who ever they want

A Muslim friend of mine has just posted this on Facebook. In my opinion - this is what we should be aiming towards. Being able to take the piss out each other (and ourselves) in a uniquely British way.

A Pakistani goes into an Army recruitment office.

"Can I help you?" asks the sergeant, with his eyebrows raised.

"I want to join up, mate. You can't stop me or it's racism!"

"I see.." replies the wily old Sarge, looking at his vacancy sheet. "Well, we do have an opening in the Catering Corps. All the British Army loves a curry, eh?"

"You can't put me there, that's stereotyping!"

"Ok.. what about a Quartermaster's private? We all need goods and supplies while we're fighting the enemy."

"So you're putting me in a shop? More racial stereotyping! I want to do something of equal standing to white blokes."

The sergeant, increasingly pissed off now, flips a page on his sheet.

"Right. I suppose you want to drive an armoured personnel carrier? Something like that?"

"Yeah! That's sounds good. What is it?"

"Sort of like a taxi."

Like I've said before - it's all about intent :)

Paul Golding from Britian First is launching legal action against Facebook for removing his facebook accounts claiming 'Political Discrimination'

I presume that in their Ts & Cs, Facebook will have some clause that will say something along the lines of them being able to remove any account if they see fit, without needing to give a reason. As it's a "free to join" site, I presume they can remove any accounts that they want to  -  it'll be interesting to see how much success he has, but I'd be surprised if he won