Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

Bollocks. It's cunts like him who have prompted the resurgence of the far right with their overbearing, nanny state attempts at thought control and social engineering under the banner of political correctness.

There has to be a reaction and you are seeing it. Thankfully, 99% of us will never tolerate the emergence of any credible fascist or nazi movement but the centre right is an absolute must to counter the extremes of left wing politics we have all had to endure over the last couple of decades.

All extremes need to be dealt with. I don't hear you complaining about anarchists smashing up banks and businesses. I would suggest that anarchy is an even bigger threat.

Hope you’re shouting at Owen and not me here.

I agree it’s cocks like him that have driven the rise of even the slight right.

It’s also the nobheads like the EDL that have driven even the hard left.

Leaves no room for debate and sensible solutions.

You can’t say you think multiculturalism in this country is a wonderful and brings many attributes to our society without being labelled a left wing anarchists.

You also can’t say you don’t agree with some parts of said multiculturalism and it also brings huge problems with it that need addressing before they get out even more out of hand than they already are without being labelled a racist knuckle dragger.

There’s no middle ground, and the divide is widening at a massive rate.

The rise of the right is gaining momentum like fuck and as owen Jones says, is going to be at its strongest since 1938. Thousands turning up some football hooligan YouTube vlogger says all you need to know

Then on the other hand you have Jeremy Corbyn as the opposition leader. The most left wing shadow leader we’ve seen for donkeys years and if an election was announced tomorrow, he’d probably get in with the SNP.

It’s fucked.

Edited by gonzo

You can’t say you think multiculturalism in this country is a wonderful and brings many attributes to our society without being labelled a left wing anarchists.

You also can’t say you don’t agree with some parts of said multiculturalism and it also brings huge problems with it that need addressing before they get out even more out of hand than they already are without being labelled a racist knuckle dragger.

The rise of the right is gaining momentum like fuck and as owen Jones says, is going to be at its strongest since 1938. Thousands turning up some football hooligan YouTube vlogger says all you need to know

Then on the other hand you have Jeremy Corbyn as the opposition leader. The most left wing shadow leader we’ve seen for donkeys years and if an election was announced tomorrow, he’d probably get in with the SNP.

It’s fucked.

It's bothering you this isn't it :)

It's bothering you this isn't it :)

I just want everybody to be friends mate :D

Nobody gave a fuck in the 90’s when everyone was E’d off their chops.

We need more E’s.

Get Antifa, The EDL , FLA, The rayguns and suicide bombers. Chuck em all in a field, whack some stu Allen on and make every cunt double drop some blue speckled Mitsubishi’s.

World peace solved in one night.

I just want everybody to be friends mate :D

Nobody gave a fuck in the 90’s when everyone was E’d off their chops.

We need more E’s.

Get Antifa, The EDL , FLA, The rayguns and suicide bombers. Chuck em all in a field, whack some stu Allen on and make every cunt double drop some blue speckled Mitsubishi’s.

World peace solved in one night.

When the day of reckoning comes....Gonzo is wearing a balaclava and shit clobber in the first half with Antifa...

In the second half..he’s wearing the clobber and proudly displaying his orange face with the right side :D

When the day of reckoning comes....Gonzo is wearing a balaclava and shit clobber in the first half with Antifa...

In the second half..he’s wearing the clobber and proudly displaying his orange face with the right side :D

Not if I spike his drink with a couple of doves before it kicks off! :)

He's not wrong mind - a little MDMA would go a long way on one of these protests. We'd have the world's problems sorted in no time. Might struggle to find their way home mind.

Not if I spike his drink with a couple of doves before it kicks off! :)

He's not wrong mind - a little MDMA would go a long way on one of these protests. We'd have the world's problems sorted in no time. Might struggle to find their way home mind.

Very true mate...none of this nonsense was going on when Blackburn warehouse parties and the Hace were in full flight......

I’ve not been this mixed up since I knocked one out upside down and jizzed in my own face.

• Site Supporter

"You also can’t say you don’t agree with some parts of said multiculturalism and it also brings huge problems with it that need addressing before they get out even more out of hand than they already are without being labelled a racist knuckle dragger.

There’s no middle ground, and the divide is widening at a massive rate."

This is unfortunately true, and the multiculturism isn't working..

The issue large portions of the country can't see this as their only encounters with immigrants are few, whereas other areas there are huge cultural differences with people unwilling to integrate. Say anything negative though and you are branded as a racist. 

• Moderators

This is unfortunately true, and the multiculturism isn't working..

The issue large portions of the country can't see this as their only encounters with immigrants are few, whereas other areas there are huge cultural differences with people unwilling to integrate.

Aye, you only need to look on Facebook and find references to pigs heads and bacon when it's suggested a mosque gets built

• Site Supporter

• Moderators

It’s fucked.

Be reet

It’s fucked.

It's not fucked because normal people, like us, will keep being normal, we won't let the fucking loons take over - Ecstasy and Peace (and Boltondiver for Chancellor)

• Members

There is something grubby and essentially unEnglish about Robinson and his ilk.

Amazing how different views can form.

I see him as one not afraid to put his head above the parapet and speak out when he sees something that is patently wrong. Something more quintessentially English I would struggle to think of.

The authorities will continue to hide things from us that they think we will find unpalatable (Manchester Arena bomber, Rotherham Police anyone?) in the interests of political correctness AND covering up their own fuck ups. People like TR are needed to counteract such deception.