Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

• Site Supporter

I don’t go with the theory that the authorities want him locked up at any cost.

An imprisoned Robinson is more dangerous than a free one - history demonstrates how this works.

To dismiss ALL of Robinson’s points as racist bigotry is extremely stupid and is largely done so by people desperate to ensure their social media profiles are popular.

Plenty of what he says is inflammatory bollocks, but to simply dismiss him with a patronising wave of your digital hand is foolish. He’s tapped into something, and is able to manipulate it.

• Moderators

I don’t go with the theory that the authorities want him locked up at any cost.

An imprisoned Robinson is more dangerous than a free one - history demonstrates how this works.

To dismiss ALL of Robinson’s points as racist bigotry is extremely stupid and is largely done so by people desperate to ensure their social media profiles are popular.

Plenty of what he says is inflammatory bollocks, but to simply dismiss him with a patronising wave of your digital hand is foolish. He’s tapped into something, and is able to manipulate it.

So what do you do then?

• Site Supporter

So what do you do then?

Nothing you can do. Only try and reduce extremism by giving radical elements less to piss and whine about. Enter the debate and draw the sting.

The simple truth is that pressure is coming from all angles to “conform” to an idealistic view of what should constitute the modern person. In itself, this is oppressive and patronising and will always push people in the opposite direction.

Taking a broad view, there’s no real danger. Robinson and his ilk are probably a necessary evil to stop things going too far the other way. We’ve moved on enough as a species to be confident that we won’t see another third reich.

It’ll be reet

Someone is talking bollocks. I wonder which one it is?

'The Prison Service has disputed the claims made by Robinson about being held in solitary confinement in his interview with Fox News.

A spokesman said: "Mr Yaxley-Lennon was treated with the same fairness we aim to show all prisoners – he had access to visits, television and showers – and it is totally false to say he was held in 'solitary confinement’.

"He was initially placed into the Care & Separation Unit for less than 48 hours while an assessment of the risk to his safety was undertaken by prison staff.

“He then joined the main prison population."'

Hmmm, I wonder

• Members

no one in their right mind would jump to the defence of those responsible for acts carried out in the above list, and no one is

there is no doubt extremism is an issue

if you want to judge all followers of islam by the actions of a "few", crack on

there's probably more muslim footballers than there are terrorists, some of our better players in recent times even, but don't see anyone booing them or demanding they "go home", quite the opposite in fact

Generally agree with that but, where are the marches on the streets of London by the same mob who proclaim "Death to Israel" etc  when these Islamic extremist atrocities take place - or even anti ISIS marches when they were in their pomp and throwing queers off high buildings, burning people alive in cages, beheading folk etc?

All they'd have to do is change the banners to "Not in my name" etc. but no, nothing. This is why I, and I suspect many others, believe that there is tacit approval within some sections of their ghetto  like communities. No doubt some cunt will wheel out links from some Muslim Council or other where one mullah or other has condemned it. One Mullah. One council. Where is the mass uprising of disgust from that community. I'll tell you where - nowhere.

The world needs to wake up. Most of the trouble (certainly terrorism related) in this world is coming from one quarter.

• Moderators

Generally agree with that but, where are the marches on the streets of London by the same mob who proclaim "Death to Israel" etc when these Islamic extremist atrocities take place - or even anti ISIS marches when they were in their pomp and throwing queers off high buildings, burning people alive in cages, beheading folk etc?

All they'd have to do is change the banners to "Not in my name" etc. but no, nothing. This is why I, and I suspect many others, believe that there is tacit approval within some sections of their ghetto like communities. No doubt some cunt will wheel out links from some Muslim Council or other where one mullah or other has condemned it. One Mullah. One council. Where is the mass uprising of disgust from that community. I'll tell you where - nowhere.

The world needs to wake up. Most of the trouble (certainly terrorism related) in this world is coming from one quarter.

If it's marches you want:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslims-march-london-protest-isis-terrorism-ashura-islam-peaceful-demonstrators-a7980476.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/barcelona-attack-muslims-march-terrrorism-protest-islamist-violence-las-ramblas-a7909611.html

https://www.politico.eu/article/muslim-leaders-begin-european-bus-tour-against-terrorism-in-the-name-of-islam/

https://www.unilad.co.uk/articles/10000-muslims-march-against-terrorism/

Though it's reported only 3.5k turned out for the one in cologne - but that's marches for you

Guess no one told you, or maybe it wasn't considered headline news or something

Took all of 2 minutes to google that though

Someone is talking bollocks. I wonder which one it is?

'The Prison Service has disputed the claims made by Robinson about being held in solitary confinement in his interview with Fox News.

A spokesman said: "Mr Yaxley-Lennon was treated with the same fairness we aim to show all prisoners – he had access to visits, television and showers – and it is totally false to say he was held in 'solitary confinement’.

"He was initially placed into the Care & Separation Unit for less than 48 hours while an assessment of the risk to his safety was undertaken by prison staff.

“He then joined the main prison population."'

His Solicitor will be releasing the prison documents later this week showing he was in solitary for the full length of his stay in Only. I will post them on here once they are released. Stop believing everything you read in the newspapers

Edited by Widnes Two Hats

His Solicitor will be releasing the prison documents later this week showing he was in solitary for the full length of his stay in Only. I will post them on here once they are released. Stop believing everything you read in the newspapers

:) I'm not believing everything I read in the newspapers. I'm taking the word of the prison service over the word of a bloke who's been done for mortgage fraud and using a false passport amongst other offences. If these documents you're taking about actually surface and prove otherwise then I'll happily change my mind.

• Moderators

could it not be argued solitary was for his own safety?

anyway, if they did wrong then by all means go after them

but I suspect it was nothing like the picture that will probably now get painted:

:) I'm not believing everything I read in the newspapers. I'm taking the word of the prison service over the word of a bloke who's been done for mortgage fraud and using a false passport amongst other offences. If these documents you're taking about actually surface and prove otherwise then I'll happily change my mind.

Clearly you don't know the full details, your reference to Morgage Fraud tells me that, he lent some money to his brother in law for a deposit on a house, his brother in law claimed he earnt £19K to the bank but he only actually earnt £15K, his brother in law sold the house 12 months later and paid the bank all their money back, nobody lost any money, his brother in law made a few quid, 10 years after this the police decided to file a mortgage fraud charge against TR, they had financially investigated his whole family, they had his sister on tax ovasion for not paying tax on stuff she had sold on e-bay 10 years earlier plus loads of other shit, his wife who is anomonous was told she would have to appear in court, nobody knows what she looks like, there are no pictures on line so she can walk round Luton without being given any shit as nobody knows she is TR wife, if she would have appeared in court all the press would have been there taking photos. TR was told if he pleaded guilty to mortgage fraud they would drop the charges on all his family, he was told he would get 2 years but only serve 7 months, he was also on a financial restraining order, the CPS agreed to remove this too so he pleased guilty to lending his brother in law some money and his brother in law falsely documenting his earnings incorrectly, this was the mortage fraud

The prison service made a statement that he was in isolation for 48 before being released into general population, that was referring to HMP Hull where he was for 2 weeks, he was then transferred to HMP Olny where he spent 2 months in solitary confinement, the newpapers have neglected to say which prison the statement refers as it makes a better story and people like you fall for it. As I say, I will post the documentation later next week

Also he used his mates passport as his first attempt to visit New York using his own passport resulted in him being deported as the British Government has requested he be refused entry, The Americans were more than happy to let him in until they received the request from the Home Office

anyway, if they did wrong then by all means go after them

but I suspect it was nothing like the picture that will probably now get painted:

How did he get the poster back on the wall after he'd escaped down the tunnel?

Yes that's the reason he was given but by law you can only spend 2 weeks in solitary for mentle health issues but he was there for over 2 months, 23.5 hours a day locked in a cell, he couldn't even open the windows as people were spitting and throwing shit through them, obviously a well liked character Mr Robinson

Yes that's the reason he was given but by law you can only spend 2 weeks in solitary for mentle health issues but he was there for over 2 months, 23.5 hours a day locked in a cell, he couldn't even open the windows as people were spitting and throwing shit through them, obviously a well liked character Mr Robinson

If that’s true it’s cheered me up

• Members

Not even noteworthy. Not exactly mass demonstrations a la anti Trump.

Interesting you'd go to the trouble though.

Re marched.....73k marched in London last October......not one arrest ....Ghurkhas marched with us, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, women kids ....the list is endless.....where was the “neutral” MSM then ?

Hmmmm....didn’t fit their agenda did it ?

As per the Tommy Robinson interview which I posted from then.

Anyway...the sun is out, we’ve won away......the beers are flowing....chill out for tonight please.

Re marched.....73k marched in London last October......not one arrest ....Ghurkhas marched with us, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, women kids ....the list is endless...

All great, but you've not said what the march was for mate.

I presume it wasn't a pro-Labour party march was it ????