Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

I think he is racist and I think Corbyn is an anti Semite.

The fact that one met Muslims and the other Jews does not change my opinion on this, unlike yourself.

Well I don't necessarily think Tommy Robinson is racist either. I did do some time ago - but I changed my perception as I learned more about him. I do think he's a bellend, a rabble rouser and a self publicist.

Let's try this another way. Here's the working definition of antisemitism - which bit of it do you think has JC fallen foul of?

https://www.holocaustremembrance.com/working-definition-antisemitism

if this article is anything to go by, he's not done a very good job of disguising it in the past

https://resistinghate.org/tommy-robinson-and-his-hate-tweets/

According to TR, these are all photoshopped by Resisting Hate, His Twitter follows all backed this up as they had never seen any of these tweets on his account. And I firmly believe it to be true, Hope Note Hate, UAF, Stand Up To Racism and any other organisation of this type blantantly lie all the time, The Weyman Bennett interview on the Jon Gaunt show is a perfect example

• Moderators

To state the fucking obvious, being against a particular religion has fuck all to do with 'racism'.

Some folk seem incapable of making the distinction.

bigot then

though there's a few tweets in that link to suggest he doesn't see the distinction either

• Members

you'll need to be a little more clear

Certainly. You appear to leap to the defence of a particular creed in a nanosecond without giving any thought to the mounting mass of evidence which I believe is the reason that most don't trust followers of said creed.  With this in mind, it would appear that you find it easier to criticise your indigenous countrymen than those who will not assimilate.

I won't type the full list (not sure I could it is so monumental) but here's a few to get you thinking:-

9/11

7/7

Madrid

Raqqa

Paris

Rotherham

Telford

Brussels

Joue les Tours

Ile de France

Nice

Copenhagen

Saint Quentin Fallavier

Oignies

Berlin

Saint Denis

Marseilles

Istanbul

Hanover

Zaventem

Magnanville

Wursburg

Ansbach

St Etienne de Rouvray

Charleroi

London

Manchester

Stockholm

Hamburg

Barcelona

Turku

Carcassone

Trebes

Liege

.........................getting tired yet? This is a tiny fraction of the list. Being against a particular religion becoming more understandable? No, I thought not

• Moderators

Certainly. You appear to leap to the defence of a particular creed in a nanosecond without giving any thought to the mounting mass of evidence which I believe is the reason that most don't trust followers of said creed.  With this in mind, it would appear that you find it easier to criticise your indigenous countrymen than those who will not assimilate.

I won't type the full list (not sure I could it is so monumental) but here's a few to get you thinking:-

9/11

7/7

Madrid

Raqqa

Paris

Rotherham

Telford

Brussels

Joue les Tours

Ile de France

Nice

Copenhagen

Saint Quentin Fallavier

Oignies

Berlin

Saint Denis

Marseilles

Istanbul

Hanover

Zaventem

Magnanville

Wursburg

Ansbach

St Etienne de Rouvray

Charleroi

London

Manchester

Stockholm

Hamburg

Barcelona

Turku

Carcassone

Trebes

Liege

.........................getting tired yet? This is a tiny fraction of the list. Being against a particular religion becoming more understandable? No, I thought not

no one in their right mind would jump to the defence of those responsible for acts carried out in the above list, and no one is

there is no doubt extremism is an issue

if you want to judge all followers of islam by the actions of a "few", crack on

there's probably more muslim footballers than there are terrorists, some of our better players in recent times even, but don't see anyone booing them or demanding they "go home", quite the opposite in fact

From the usual crowd of angry, balding middle aged men with either a st george's cross in their profile or something about Brexit.

All horribly predictable. 

From the pictures it seems there's a wide range of people objecting to Mr Mercer's tweet. You obviously haven't looked, nor have you ever looked at the crowd on any of the Tommy Robinson demo's if that's what you think his supporters are made up of, the bald middle aged men are what the news like to show rather that actual crowds

• Moderators

fan5 - the politician

I am an angry, bald and middle aged man with tattoo's and watch football but I don't causer mither or go on demonstrations for anybody, so stop sterotyping people, we do have feelings

prejudice goes in all directions

From the pictures it seems there's a wide range of people objecting to Mr Mercer's tweet. You obviously haven't looked, nor have you ever looked at the crowd on any of the Tommy Robinson demo's if that's what you think his supporters are made up of, the bald middle aged men are what the news like to show rather that actual crowds

Really? I only bothered reading so far down, so I'll take your word for it.

There were also lots supporting what he posted.

If ever there was a microcosm of our current division it is in those twitter replies. 

fan5 - the politician

I am an angry, bald and middle aged man with tattoo's and watch football but I don't causer mither or go on demonstrations for anybody, so stop sterotyping people, we do have feelings

I did stipulate the ones who have st George's cross' or union jacks or a brexit slogan in their twitter profiles! 

Not just everyone. 

Someone is talking bollocks. I wonder which one it is?

'The Prison Service has disputed the claims made by Robinson about being held in solitary confinement in his interview with Fox News.

A spokesman said: "Mr Yaxley-Lennon was treated with the same fairness we aim to show all prisoners – he had access to visits, television and showers – and it is totally false to say he was held in 'solitary confinement’.

"He was initially placed into the Care & Separation Unit for less than 48 hours while an assessment of the risk to his safety was undertaken by prison staff.

“He then joined the main prison population."'