Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sheff Utd away

radcliffe white

That 61 footage is amazing. 1,2,3,4 who the 'ell are we for, b o l t o n... Bolton! They don't write 'em like that any more. I remember the trouble in 84 well, they were going for promotion and brought thousands for our last home game of season, probably had as many there as we had. It all kicked off in burnden paddock then outside ground coz we won 3-1 (Chandler scored).

• Moderators
3 hours ago, bolton va va said:

Same...I expect us to lose & can live with that, but I just don't want to be near to, or have to listen to,  bellends who are hoping for the worst so that they can squeal abuse at the owner, the manager or this week's scapegoat. I'll probably give Wigan & Blackburn a miss for the same reason.

sad fcuking do, mate

a sad do

39 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I remember the trouble in 84 well, they were going for promotion and brought thousands for our last home game of season, probably had as many there as we had. It all kicked off in burnden paddock then outside ground coz we won 3-1 (Chandler scored).

Ah, that would be the infamous "Win or riot" game.

17 hours ago, overseas said:

Aye, you are right. Twizzing football rattles. I saw that man from the `likely lads` in the crowd a few times. And that Woman with her rollers in in the Embankment, shame!

" Hit it between the posts " he said, we are still telling them that today.

17 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Aye, i thought it was him too -  James Bolam

It is. Bloke with him is Alan Bates. From the film ‘A Kind of Loving’

Last away game I ever went (league) been to Middlesbrough in league cup, anyway we lost 3-0 or 3-1 can't remember but no way we're we out classed, was a good game could have been 3-3.

McGinlay played and covered every blade of grass and kicked every ball.

It was when there were only 3 sides on the ground, must have been getting a return or sumert.

Safe as houses outside, so if pay on day go for it. Shit for parking in street though.

38 minutes ago, Whitestar said:

Last away game I ever went (league) been to Middlesbrough in league cup, anyway we lost 3-0 or 3-1 can't remember but no way we're we out classed, was a good game could have been 3-3.

McGinlay played and covered every blade of grass and kicked every ball.

It was when there were only 3 sides on the ground, must have been getting a return or sumert.

Safe as houses outside, so if pay on day go for it. Shit for parking in street though.

So you've not been to an away game for a while then?

On 31/01/2019 at 12:55, Ani said:

Tuesday I was going if we won 

yesterday no fucking way

today I am thinking about it

tomorrow I will let yoof decide. 

We we will win 1-0 Madine own goal and he takes his shirt off to show his Weds. shirt underneath. 

Yoof on way back for his birds house early so we can go. 

Why  ?

• Site Supporter

Wagons rolling, need to set off in plenty of time just in case of snow.

Lots of Jaipur, Wheater will have Madine in his pocket. Would rather face him than Hogan, Sharp & McGoldrick.

Probably lose, probably be cold. Will be pissed so all's well in the world