Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

16 minutes ago, Tommy Banks said:

Interesting snippet from the end of that...

He has also said he would pay back every Bolton Wanderers supporter who had money taken from their bank account for the final season ticket direct debit last month.

“I will repay every single fan personally,” he added.

26 minutes ago, Hoppy510 said:

Surely having a public slanging match increases the chances of him being a stooge? The more it goes on, the bigger the distraction, the less focus on Anderson personally (who would be taking incredible flak by now if it wasn't for Bassini) and the more Anderson can claim how he'd tried to do the decent thing but unfortunately it didn"t work out due to no fault of his own. Wouldn't expect anything less of a performance from a stooge. They'll be laughing about it over cocktails in Switzerland in a few months.

As for admin - if only we'd gone into it 3 years ago when we still had a business worth having instead of panicking and selling it to the dodgy car dealer to run into the ground.

Don't say that on here you'll have your head bitten off. Doesn't matter how true it is. 

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

Bassini on skysports now saying hes in control of Bolton wanderers why fucking giving him any airtime... This is going to fuck any chances I feel of the club going to admin because of this twat.

Not sure why they are giving him air time.

Put up or shut up time has gone.

28 minutes ago, chrisw99 said:

Interesting snippet from the end of that...

He has also said he would pay back every Bolton Wanderers supporter who had money taken from their bank account for the final season ticket direct debit last month.

“I will repay every single fan personally,” he added.

Complete fucking goon, like he thinks this is what we want to hear? I couldn't give a Chinese shite if I was "owed" 5 months season ticket money. I don't want the fucking thing back I want a club.

You're in control are you? Well fucking prove it then. Arsehole.

6 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Complete fucking goon, like he thinks this is what we want to hear? I couldn't give a Chinese shite if I was "owed" 5 months season ticket money. I don't want the fucking thing back I want a club.

You're in control are you? Well fucking prove it then. Arsehole.

..but he has a "watertight contract" apparently. 

Tune in tomorrow for the next thrilling instalment of WILTY.

6 minutes ago, famouswanderer said:

Nixon reckons that with it being a bank holiday if we arent in admin by end of play today then its full on crisis mode.

We need eddies family to put us in it i reckon or we are fucked.

They're obviously not sold on the idea or they'd have done it previously. Think the only reason they may is because it could apparently get sorted quickly. Probably still got major concerns that it isn't and they have to fund admin.

Nixon is full of shit, someone said it on here yesterday that if you keep chucking shit at the wall eventually some will stick, He has changed his tune in the last 24 hours about 6 times. He is fecking clueless

6 minutes ago, Pricey said:

Nixon is full of shit, someone said it on here yesterday that if you keep chucking shit at the wall eventually some will stick, He has changed his tune in the last 24 hours about 6 times. He is fecking clueless

Nah. He's well connected. The trouble is the people involved in this mess from top to bottom, including potential buyers are full of shit and feed the journalists that shit on a daily basis. They report what people tell them. He said yesterday that ED trustees had to act. But there is no guarantee they will. 

Its a mess. And I fear is not being resolved quickly. 

5 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Would it cost that much to fund admin? Only 5 players on the books after June 

Hotel, training ground and stadium closed

You would imagine the outgoings would be relatively small over the summer based on that 

49 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

What happened to admin at 9am? 

Prior to Administration you have to go to court - there is a process to follow to get an administrator appointed - hopefully this is in hand 

The costs of Administration are borne not by the person putting the business into administration but by the business itself 

In effect it means the unsecured creditors carry the cost of administration , instead of getting Xp in the £ they get Yp , the difference being the cost of admin

Edited by Benny The Ball

I believe Bassini is quite possibly right about this though...

“I had to do that today because of all the lies he [Anderson] is telling,” Bassini said about his statement.

“If I let him continue the way he is, he’s running everything into the ground, don’t you understand?

“Nothing is getting paid. He doesn’t care about this club. He’s trying to find someone else so he can get more money.”

EFL have a lot to answer for, some sort of deadline should be implemented when these situations arise. This has been going on for 3-4 weeks. The EFL should have set deadlines for him to have all the necessary requirements/checks done rather than letting it drag on