Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

• Site Supporter

I’ve got my head around the fact we might not have a club to support next season. Hopefully won’t come to this.

A few other clubs get galvanised with this sort of thing, people realising how close to losing it all they were. We’ll get 5k on first home game if we are league 1. Can’t believe the apathy and it’ll be reet attitude of the folk who claim to be Bolton fans

2 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

I’ve got my head around the fact we might not have a club to support next season. Hopefully won’t come to this.

A few other clubs get galvanised with this sort of thing, people realising how close to losing it all they were. We’ll get 5k on first home game if we are league 1. Can’t believe the apathy and it’ll be reet attitude of the folk who claim to be Bolton fans

Not just the fans. Although I agree. The staff also. Why aren't they using their platform to talk to the media - get their message out there? They aren't being paid anyway. What's Anderson going to do? The lack of bollocks all round is frustrating. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Biggish Dave said:

If we have something to support, it will be with someone reasonable in charge. No way the efl will allow any more wasters.

I think that would come as such a relief, that with an honest but positive approach, fans will back a new regime. Certainly at first.

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

this.

lots of folk are pissing and moaning, but many of these will move on, lost forever.

fuck em

1 minute ago, Morizio said:

Concerned that the safest job in football is coming to an end. 

Of the list of people to be slagged for the state of the club doubt Parky would make top 10. 

Guest Nordkurve
2 hours ago, Nottm_Wanderer said:

More to the point ...we are now guilty of misconduct, which if we have a club in a few weeks ( that's a big IF) , then we are due some further "sanctions / punishment" 

Extra points deductions , maybe even worse ....

Sad isn't it ?

I know it's a different situation but didn't Swindon effectively get relegated two divisions when Lou Macari was manager due to some dodgy shit going on ? I have a feeling that IF we don't go to the wall we could end up with something like that.

11 minutes ago, dazl1212 said:

So basically the club and fans get punished and Ken swans of into sunset with his secured £5m. Nice one EFL.

I said it in a tweet about the EFL.

It’s like kicking the cat after the dog shit on the carpet.

Bastards, it should be Anderson who gets fucked for it not the club. I suppose there isn't much the EFL can do other than ban Anderson from being involved in football. I'm sure that will kill him inside whilst he;'s driving around Monaco in his Lamborghini.

I had high hopes things were going to get better a few weeks ago, should have known better being a Bolton fan.