Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Just number 3 from me 😁

If the liberals had finally got their scalp with Cummings it would have been a grand case of "after the horse has bolted"

Mr Cummings did his job perfectly in 2016 and 2019. Which of course is why they despise him and are out for blood.

As it is, our liberal friends are still left frothing at the mouth - and we are out of the EU and have a Conservative government with a majority of 80.

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Can’t go for a pint yet we’ve got cunts throwing bikes at police horses. 

Fuckin shambles 

1. invent disease that kills blacks at higher rate

2. start race protest

3. ?

got to be a double agent or summat in the mix somewhere. smallpox blankets fiction writers couldnt make it up any better than that.

its over. either nowt happens or protesters die weeks later of sarscov2

The government would have had a better chance of winning the morale high ground had they potted Cummings for breaking the rules 

But they didn’t, so it’s made it harder for them here 

That’s just gatherings of course, attacking police and war memorials is another story 

Edited by birch-chorley

12 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

These protest would have still gone ahead, anybody using the Cunmings card to justify their attendance at these protest are hypocrites and top of the range cock wombles.

A protest is a large social gathering, they should have never been allowed, but the government couldn't win with this one.

Liberals believe that their right to virtue signal and assert that their view of the world is superior to everybody else's trumps everything - even a virus, they seem to believe. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

Liberals believe that their right to virtue signal and assert that their view of the world is superior to everybody else's trumps everything - even a virus, they seem to believe. 

It’s rare we agree but that’s spot on

10 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

...and dont forget, they believe they are the better person. 

Yep. Their views make them superior. If you don't share their view you are one of the following racist, sexist, mysoginist, transphobic ... etc etc 

It's all about identity. Yet they are the only ones incessantly talking about identity.

If you don't spend the whole time virtue signalling about the purity of your views then you fall under suspicion. You might not be one of them. The horror.

43 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

If the liberals had finally got their scalp with Cummings it would have been a grand case of "after the horse has bolted"

Mr Cummings did his job perfectly in 2016 and 2019. Which of course is why they despise him and are out for blood.

As it is, our liberal friends are still left frothing at the mouth - and we are out of the EU and have a Conservative government with a majority of 80.

And aren’t they doing a grand job of it?

Shitshow

13 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

Yep. Their views make them superior. If you don't share their view you are one of the following racist, sexist, mysoginist, transphobic ... etc etc 

It's all about identity. Yet they are the only ones incessantly talking about identity.

If you don't spend the whole time virtue signalling about the purity of your views then you fall under suspicion. You might not be one of them. The horror.

Which one of those are you though Paul? Bet you’re at least one of them 

46 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

So that is why Tory MPs were calling for his head. ? 

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Personally i dont give a fuck. Going over the same shit, he remains in his job and i myself don't have a problem with it.

Amazing how often people have debates their views take them down a dead alley and suddenly the do not give a fuck. Or sometimes a shit. 😁

5 hours ago, Escobarp said:

If anyone hears of it starting in Edinburgh please let me know 👍🏻

Celtic's lot are on Glasgow Green tomorrow mate with their obligatory Palestinian flag, whilst some Rangers fans have organised a protest outside the Piggery re the Boys Club paedo scandal and what Jock knew.

Should be livelier than the Edinburgh one.

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Celtic's lot are on Glasgow Green tomorrow mate with their obligatory Palestinian flag, whilst some Rangers fans have organised a protest outside the Piggery re the Boys Club paedo scandal and what Jock knew.

Always much more fun over there to be fair pal. That manky set of cunts will be right at home in the middle of the liberal do gooders tomorrow 

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Because of course they have to pick naturally opposing sides in literally every single issue on earth. Utter fucknuggets, the lot of them. 

2 hours ago, birch-chorley said:

3 wrongs don’t make a right! 

1) that twat Cummings breaking the rules 

2) Boris not sacking that twat Cummings for breaking the rules 

3) All these twats protesting / breaking the rules 

Does 3 include all the Labour ones who Starmer hasn't sacked ?

Asking for a friend 😊

6 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Because of course they have to pick naturally opposing sides in literally every single issue on earth. Utter fucknuggets, the lot of them. 

I've seen the Green Brigade have started putting up new street signs on a few streets in central Glasgow, obviously without permission. Things are bad enough there these days, only going to get worse.

8 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Always much more fun over there to be fair pal. That manky set of cunts will be right at home in the middle of the liberal do gooders tomorrow 

I'm shocked mate how they get away with selling the IRA stuff at the Calton Book shop. Owner must be a swinging friend of wee nippy 

2 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

One is considerably worse than the other. Vermin 

4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I'm shocked mate how they get away with selling the IRA stuff at the Calton Book shop. Owner must be a swinging friend of wee nippy 

She’s only into munching rugs so unless the owner is also a dyke?

9 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

One is considerably worse than the other. Vermin 

Absolutely wouldn’t agree with that. Two cheeks of the same arse and very much as bad as each other, just with different methods. Much like their extremist heroes at either end of the political spectrum really. 

3 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Absolutely wouldn’t agree with that. Two cheeks of the same arse and very much as bad as each other, just with different methods. Much like their extremist heroes at either end of the political spectrum really. 

I’ve had the pleasure/misfortune of spending time with both sets. I’ve mates who are either side. I have to strongly disagree

one of my mates owns a loyalist boozer. Never had any grief in all the times Ive been in or around any of that side. 

the other side just make my skin crawl (Literally) and I refuse to even talk about them to my tim mates as we will fall out