Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

UFOs

Smiley

1 minute ago, ZicoKelly said:

So are we to assume the yanks just left it at that, didn't find out what they were, and definitely didn't shoot them down?

Theres a possibility the alien pilots are currently serving time at Area 51 getting bummed on a daily basis by the MIB. Though I don't know why they'd fly a load of United lads out there. 

4 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Popular on the conspiracy side of things is that Covid was created to facilitate a lockdown of people so that disclosure can take place, these videos being declassified is just the first step.

Lockdown to prevent what, mass hysteria? If anything they've made people even more uptight if that's the case!

I need to get on Above Top Secret and see what they've got to say, they'll know.

1 minute ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Interesting to see a WW stalwart getting a mention in that disclosure thread Marc linked to:

So the first stage in all of us getting to know the truth about aliens is to go and pick Underpants up ?

Maybe Wanderers Ways is central to the whole Disclosure project?

I'm surprised you read so far down the post on that forum without putting your phone in the microwave. I liked this bit...

World leaders have always known. Have you noticed that they are related through royalty? 
All but one US President are from royal blood lines. Remember that Hillary and Donald are related. They are 19th cousins or something like that. 
Scripture says when the Earth was created, all the Angels cheered. They are not from Earth. They are by definition aliens. 

On 02/03/2020 at 19:47, Tonge moor green jacket said:

https://www.history.com/news/colonists-native-americans-smallpox-blankets

Wasn't it inferred that the z-word plague in 'Shaun of the Dead' arrived this way?

And the link above shows we've got form for this when we wish to clear the decks.

When we used to go to the (Manc) Arndale as kids that cookie stall sickly stench used to make me heave, especially if I was delicate from Friday's streetdrinking of Thunderbird, Vermouth (neat), cider and/or Slalom Lager...

The name always sounded like it should've been changed for the UK - 'Otis Spunkmeyer'.

• Members
26 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Interesting to see a WW stalwart getting a mention in that disclosure thread Marc linked to:

So the first stage in all of us getting to know the truth about aliens is to go and pick Underpants up ?

Never forget that he discovered an alien object in a toilet at the Bulgarian/Macedonian border. He may be a marked man because of it.

38 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Picking him up to take him home.

• 8 months later...