Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Best chocolate bar

Rudy

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Sickening 

One of the students I used to teach was Malaysian. Lovely lady, engaged to an English lad she'd met here, she gave me a packet of Malaysian soup mix from home. A bit like one of those casserole mixes you get here. But it was actually very good👍 

Coconut should be kept away from chocolate though. Yuck.

2 minutes ago, boogs said:

Was so busy today I had to resort to the scutter butties at tesco. Picked myself up a chunky kitkat as well for later, took one bite and afternoon was ruined. Salted caramel kitkat. Why? Just fucking why?!?! 

Was it the same colour as a normal kit kat ?

9 minutes ago, SatanGreavsie said:

aye but either was worth it! Eat it in one go and savour the subtle melange of artificial exotica!

Ha ha, i found a raspberry flavoured fry's bar in my sons fridge, i left him a chunk left so him and the missus can fight over it on the return from the Lakes.

12 hours ago, boogs said:

Was so busy today I had to resort to the scutter butties at tesco. Picked myself up a chunky kitkat as well for later, took one bite and afternoon was ruined. Salted caramel kitkat. Why? Just fucking why?!?! 

Is there a worse feeling anywhere in the world than if you pick up a can of coke and it turns out to cherry or vanilla flavour ? 

1 hour ago, Ani said:

Is there a worse feeling anywhere in the world than if you pick up a can of coke and it turns out to cherry or vanilla flavour ? 

The very worst of first world problems, haha. But yea, your not wrong.