Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

“Splinting”

Spider

• Site Supporter

This is one for @bolton_blondie really.

Have a look at this link and let us know if Splinting is common amongst the fairer sex?

(Basically, ladies struggling to squeeze out a Bertie will shove a thumb up their front bum in order to manipulate the fudge out of the back)

Thanks

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/if-you-need-to-splint-when-you-poop-it-may-be-a-sign-something-is-wrong/amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

Have a look at this link and let us know if Splinting is common amongst the fairer sex?

(Basically, ladies struggling to squeeze out a Bertie will shove a thumb up their front bum in order to manipulate the fudge out of the back)

Thanks

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/if-you-need-to-splint-when-you-poop-it-may-be-a-sign-something-is-wrong/amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

Probably more @little whitt’s domain this whilst crouched under the rear entrance 

• Members
19 minutes ago, Spider said:

Thanks

I've heard it can be done during childbirth by the midwife. Can't say I've ever shoved fingers/thumbs up myself. Well not to have a crap anyway. 

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I assume you have to put your bacon buttie down first?

I don’t see why you need to.

Women are good multitaskers. In theory should be able to maintain a good amount of attention on the balls at the same time.

• Members
6 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

When I had my op the codeine bunged me up, never felt pain like it was sweating on the bog and I mean wet through, god knows the pain women go through in child birth. Full respect from me. 

It hurts. I only had gas and air. Not a fucking clue why I'm doing it again. 

4 hours ago, Spider said:

Thanks

Makes sense as long as you have short finger nails.

I prefer a dose of real ale to clear any blockages

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

When I had my op the codeine bunged me up, never felt pain like it was sweating on the bog and I mean wet through, god knows the pain women go through in child birth. Full respect from me. 

Thing is; maybe they only say it's painful for attention, as they know we can't experience childbirth?

😁💣

7 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Thing is; maybe they only say it's painful for attention, as they know we can't experience childbirth?

😁💣

I gave birth this morning on the throne, got a good old sweat on, might as well have passed the melon

• Site Supporter
39 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

And it's expensive. Have to feed them, clothe them. Never ending. 

I did a rough calculation of what my 7 year old has cost me recently.

Fair to say that without her I’d be doing lockdown on a private island surrounded by toadying sychophants and willing females covered in warm butter.

And I’d still have change to cover the Covid debt.

• Members
1 minute ago, Spider said:

I did a rough calculation of what my 7 year old has cost me recently.

Fair to say that without her I’d be doing lockdown on a private island surrounded by toadying sychophants and willing females covered in warm butter.

And I’d still have change to cover the Covid debt.

Mines 7 too. It only gets worse.