Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Israel

wanderer1984

2 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

He did, and said 'of course I did rolly eye emoji'

He's got me over a barrel with that. Fair play. No point trying to go up against RW when he's firing on all cyliners.

Haha

Can you help though? I’m not sure who to listen to.

The Met Police who’ve spent the week gathering intelligence 

OR 

A lad on a footy forum who’s been scrolling Twitter all day?

Just now, BobyBrno said:

Actually I’ve just read the rest of it. I know it’s early but go to bed.

Ouch. Told off by pops. Those pesky little things called facts, eh? They're a right old kicker, of that there is no doubt.

I'm about to go to the gym, so I'll have to bid you audieu. But I might be back....I don't know, depends if the argument brewing between the B&B and the Camping Yurts in South Wales boils into something.

12 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Didn't know you lived in London? 

Anyway, where's this 100's of people arrested link? I'm keen to read up on it, and maybe pass onto the Met as its obviously some serious intel we need to make the police aware of. Don't sit on your hands RW when you can help here.

image.png.f6c90b44e315387041581e3af2b74370.png

Who mentioned living in London? 

1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

Ouch. Told off by pops. Those pesky little things called facts, eh? They're a right old kicker, of that there is no doubt.

I'm about to go to the gym, so I'll have to bid you audieu. But I might be back....I don't know, depends if the argument brewing between the B&B and the Camping Yurts in South Wales boils into something.

Nothing like a good workout after a tough day on Wanderersways. I used to do the same when I worked. 👍

10 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Isolated? Are you sure?

Majority?

Are you sure?

Protest organisers are not responsible for the actions of all attendees. Funny that after investigating previous material the police haven't uncovered evidence of planned serious disruption. Especially on a hate march. Thought they would have found more evidence no? 

Edited by London Wanderer

2 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Haha

Can you help though? I’m not sure who to listen to.

The Met Police who’ve spent the week gathering intelligence 

OR 

A lad on a footy forum who’s been scrolling Twitter all day?

Policing, international conflicts, picture framing.......its a heady combination of expertise. I know when I've been bested. You'll get no complaints from me. I've been well and truly schooled.

Off to start putting up road blocks on Vauxhall Bridge on my way home and just ordered my weekend outfit to stand there and fucking booooooooo these attention seeking cockwombles (I believe that's the correct terminology?)

image.png.069b808cd49d5ce37512d260be16b58f.png

Dashing and respectful don't you think? 

Just now, Not in Crawley said:

Policing, international conflicts, picture framing.......its a heady combination of expertise. I know when I've been bested. You'll get no complaints from me. I've been well and truly schooled.

Off to start putting up road blocks on Vauxhall Bridge on my way home and just ordered my weekend outfit to stand there and fucking booooooooo these attention seeking cockwombles (I believe that's the correct terminology?)

lovely

8 minutes ago, royal white said:

Who mentioned living in London? 

Oh sorry, just asumed you did given you seem to have witnessed the trouble that has erupted on the capital's streets, leaps out around every corner. I know I can't move for folk getting arrested. Its been a bloodly nightmare of a commute, let me tell you.

1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

10/10 on the spelling of cockwombles. Maybe sir can bring you a good star down 👍

3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Oh sorry, just asumed you did given you seem to have witnessed the trouble that has erupted on the capital's streets, leaps out around every corner. I know I can't move for folk getting arrested. Its been a bloodly nightmare of a commute, let me tell you.

Hope you get home safe from the gym with all that hate out there. 

3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

We have teles 👍

29 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Didn't know you lived in London? 

Anyway, where's this 100's of people arrested link? I'm keen to read up on it, and maybe pass onto the Met as it’s obviously some serious intel we need to make the police aware of. Don't sit on your hands RW when you can help here.

image.png.f6c90b44e315387041581e3af2b74370.png

Also I’m pretty sure the police will be aware of the arrests. It’s usually the police who make them?