Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rishton Lane aka Silverstone.

Youri McAnespie

Frank Spencer have a word with some of your former colleagues about speed cameras on it, they'd make a mint, some cocksucker indicated to turn off then decided "nah" and plowed on at 70mph nearly fucking killed me, I only went for fish and chips and a pack of Guinness...It's like playing Frogger on Monza.

Absolute wankers.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Don’t those speed bumps work? 
I have happy memories of walking home from my girlfriends house in Morris Green after a night out down there.  Married now for (almost) 38 years.

whoops, meant Lever Edge Lane. 

Edited by BobyBrno

I wouldn't even be able to make one as only fat Smoggie twats eat them, some bird off Blue Peter, another chemical sister made one for her and on another occasion a professional chef made one - she poo-poohed both, the scrubber. She has the palate of a fussy toddler. Decent chefs make food on her show and she eats it like it's catshit risotto. She also eats and talks with her mouth wide open. I think she licked sommat to get her job, not male.

7 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Who’s flying down rishton lane?

You could probably get a 89 micra and sweeps chipper down it on the other side. 

Im astonished it’s still a bus route.

There was a fucking empty bus doing 70 last week, from the Mosque to the Ladbrokes it's like 'Fastest Lap' on Top Gear except it's mainly motabilty funded Audi and Mercs, I saw one spin onto Parkfield Rd. at such speed they were on the wrong side of the road for 200m. Where are the dibble? Probably arresting smackheads for nicking bacon from Asda.

6 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I wouldn't even be able to make one as only fat Smoggie twats eat them, some bird off Blue Peter, another chemical sister made one for her and on another occasion a professional chef made one - she poo-poohed both, the scrubber. She has the palate of a fussy toddler. Decent chefs make food on her show and she eats it like it's catshit risotto. She also eats and talks with her mouth wide open. I think she licked sommat to get her job, not male.

Is this comment about this thread or another. Who’s She? The chip shop girl or other? 🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Is this comment about this thread or another. Who’s She? The chip shop girl or other? 🤷‍♂️

To my knowledge the chippy owner has no telly show nor hails from 'Boro, that tramp off dinnertime telly who mentions she has a babbeh every two minutes despite being lesbian.

Where do they get jizz from?

That bloke off Come Dancing sits with a guilty look on his face. I reckon it's him.

4 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Chorley New Road has a speed camera 

whoopi goldberg shrug GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

It also has Woodside School for the ones who stick to their own up the road, imagine trading Manchester for a racist hellhole at the behest of a hobbit in kickers who lives in a hobbit house owned by their mam.

12 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

To my knowledge the chippy owner has no telly show nor hails from 'Boro, that tramp off dinnertime telly who mentions she has a babbeh every two minutes despite being lesbian.

Where do they get jizz from?

That bloke off Come Dancing sits with a guilty look on his face. I reckon it's him.

Ah right. That explains it.😊

Have a good night. As Scarlett said “After all, tomorrow is another day”

3 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Frank Spencer have a word with some of your former colleagues about speed cameras on it, they'd make a mint, some cocksucker indicated to turn off then decided "nah" and plowed on at 70mph nearly fucking killed me, I only went for fish and chips and a pack of Guinness...It's like playing Frogger on Monza.

Absolute wankers.

Come on Own up 

Who's Trying to Kill The Cunt 

There is pissed up Youri  going for more

Put your foot down Kill The Cunt 

• Site Supporter
14 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

There was a fucking empty bus doing 70 last week, from the Mosque to the Ladbrokes it's like 'Fastest Lap' on Top Gear except it's mainly motabilty funded Audi and Mercs, I saw one spin onto Parkfield Rd. at such speed they were on the wrong side of the road for 200m. Where are the dibble? Probably arresting smackheads for nicking bacon from Asda.

I paid for the bacon

• Site Supporter
24 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Of heroin.

You mix your heroin with finely grated fungal toe nails and baking soda for a meatier hit.

Your oven hasn’t been cleaned in 15 years and looks like Dot Cotton’s lungs. The stench permeates your entire house and your velvet curtains drip with fat on a hot summers day.

you wear Lonsdale trainers. One of them is too big because you have a mongy left foot so it makes a scraping noise when you walk.

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

You mix your heroin with finely grated fungal toe nails and baking soda for a meatier hit.

Your oven hasn’t been cleaned in 15 years and looks like Dot Cotton’s lungs. The stench permeates your entire house and your velvet curtains drip with fat on a hot summers day.

you wear Lonsdale trainers. One of them is too big because you have a mongy left foot so it makes a scraping noise when you walk.

I don’t have an oven. Well I do but it's knackered.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

I don’t have an oven.

You do have an oven. And it smells like Raikes Lane.

You beg for money at traffic lights.

You have a load of snooker trophies on your mantelpiece that you bought from a car boot sale, but you tell everyone you won them by beating Tony Knowles.

Your mattress is so stained it looks like 70’s wallpaper.

• Site Supporter
15 hours ago, BobyBrno said:

Don’t those speed bumps work? 
I have happy memories of walking home from my girlfriends house in Morris Green after a night out down there.  Married now for (almost) 38 years.

whoops, meant Lever Edge Lane. 

Some treat speed bumps as a challenge, not an aid to traffic slowing. I think for a few weeks there was screen showing your speed (as opposed to a speed camera) outside Mahers. Another challenge to budding speed demons.

I don't know, kids can't run amok on LEL at home time (usually about half two) these days without risking life, limb or a kick up the arse off one of the staff.

23 hours ago, Spider said:

You do have an oven. And it smells like Raikes Lane.

You beg for money at traffic lights.

You have a load of snooker trophies on your mantelpiece that you bought from a car boot sale, but you tell everyone you won them by beating Tony Knowles.

Your mattress is so stained it looks like 70’s wallpaper.

You know that Alan Carr? You wish he was your lover.

You used to come on GL Park to join in kickabouts, but you had carpet slippers and a dressing gown on. An older lad smeared dogshit on you with a lollystick. You know Extreme? That's your favourite band that is, you weep when you hear 'More Than Words'. You had headlice.

You wore Nicks trainers but crudely scrawled a Nike tick on them with a marker pen.

• Site Supporter

A lot of them (kids or gippers) wear just black and the only sign you get is their white trainers. They seem happy to take the risk though, because none of them look out for traffic.

Doing anything over 20, never mind 70 on Rishton Lane is asking for trouble.

And the 'roundabout' at the top is a waste of paint.

Edited by Francis Fogarty
New shit has come to light.