Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Derby (H) 27th December

gonzo

• Site Supporter
21 hours ago, green genie said:

MickeyD has but seems wasn’t keen on the gay pile ons

I have a concession ticket (U12) to ensure the fucker who sat next to me all through last season, almost sitting on my lap, couldn’t use it. 

21 hours ago, Traf said:

Micky is WSL

Indeed I am WSL but for one reason or another, the U12 ticket is now being used by one of the Rochdale lads we sit with. 

Sam, Seeing as your handing out top tips.......What's the script with getting additional tickets? I've a membership but have 4 over from Spain for the Plymouth game who haven't. Can I go the ticket office and sort it there without loads of mithering with email addresses etc.?

Thanks and a merry Christmas to all  

11 minutes ago, itdiddidit? said:

Sam, Seeing as your handing out top tips.......What's the script with getting additional tickets? I've a membership but have 4 over from Spain for the Plymouth game who haven't. Can I go the ticket office and sort it there without loads of mithering with email addresses etc.?

Not sure pal, I signed the mrs, daughter her BF up for villa online no hassle really

got barnsley tickets and they wasn’t arsed over who was assigned, I think they fudge at times the ticket office 

• Moderators

Ive about 20 folk in my netwok, all STH

Just gone to pompey sales, stuck 4 in the basket and assigned em to folk in my network

It refused some, but i suspect thats because theyve not made themselves members

Try 'buying' memberships for STH and then buy the tickets you want

1 hour ago, itdiddidit? said:

Set up accounts for them using your email address and just use a slightly different password for each one. Not sure what the score will be in person just in case a few Derby fans travel without tickets. Shouldn’t be an issue though if you’re an existing member bringing extras along. 

2 hours ago, itdiddidit? said:

Yeh it’s easy with no mither.

I went into the ticket office and bought 2 extra tickets for the Derby game, no email or membership numbers required.