Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Owen Coyle - BWFC manager

• Site Supporter
Nothings going unfortunately. Just a few camera shots of the players and saying Coyle isn't back from Scotland until tonight.

Here is a link if you want to follow SSN, (providing your work allows it)

www.TVCatchup.com - sign up and you'll get all the freeview channels.

What a fooking tip top link that is :good:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are his backroom team worth the extra cash? Can't he make do with Jimmy Phillips and Chris 'not that one' Evans?

He should bring in Brucie Rioch as his assistant. Bet he'll come for buttons.

• Moderators
Are his backroom team worth the extra cash? Can't he make do with Jimmy Phillips and Chris 'not that one' Evans?

He should bring in Brucie Rioch as his assistant. Bet he'll come for buttons.

got the impression from evan's pre match (fa cup) press conference he was dying to get out as quick as possible

think him and wigley were quite loyal to megson and like him, thinks we're c?nts

got the impression from evan's pre match (fa cup) press conference he was dying to get out as quick as possible

think him and wigley were quite loyal to megson and like him, thinks we're c?nts

i daresay they quite the idea of being paid off too.

• Site Supporter
Do sky deliberately pick out the fucking munters for an interview, or are lookers really that scarce up there?

It is Horwich after all!

That last woman who was wearing Shergar's nashers . . .He'sh a lejund. That'sh all I can shay, He'sh a lejund!

If you're hanging round a footie ground on a non-matchday when the average person is working, chances are you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Guest Frandsen08
It is Horwich after all!

That last woman who was wearing Shergar's nashers . . .He'sh a lejund. That'sh all I can shay, He'sh a lejund!

:rofl: :rofl:

It doesn't help our image with the media but never mind, surely these people have better things to do with their day release?

Their might be some backroom staff negotiations going on although given what happened with Big Sam they can just walk out regardless

It doesn't help our image with the media but never mind, surely these people have better things to do with their day release?

Their might be some backroom staff negotiations going on although given what happened with Big Sam they can just walk out regardless

Haven't seen her but the way people have described things then she seems to be an accurate reflection of our fans

Haven't seen her but the way people have described things then she seems to be an accurate reflection of our fans

Some of our fans I'd say!

One guy next to me on Saturday turned and said:

"The best player at this club isn't even in the squad"

At this point I expected a Nicky Hunt joke, but no, he was talking about Riga and being serious.

Some of our fans I'd say!

One guy next to me on Saturday turned and said:

"The best player at this club isn't even in the squad"

At this point I expected a Nicky Hunt joke, but no, he was talking about Riga and being serious.

i love fans like that. fucking idiots!

i love fans like that. fucking idiots!

It really is terrufying, he also got very angry at a few "Megson In" chants.

If fit I wouldn't be surprised if McCann plays on Wednesday, I'd rather he didn't (ever again) though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.