Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Peterborough (A)

mattbwfc19

With the same players that won at Barnsley & Charlton, i'd fancy us to win, but missing both wing backs & a centre back has weakened us.

I fear that John will start, meaning that whoever plays at left CB is in for a hard game, along with a problem at right WB. Clark Harris is leading scorer in Div 1 but tried to bully Santos at the Reebok & came a very poor second.......be interesting to see if he wants to play football this time !!

A win would be great but i'd take a draw which keeps P/boro  a good distance behind us.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, jayjayoghani said:

Have i missed something... there's no chance Rudy is writing Youri's ramblings is there? 

no

you can check IPs and all that in the admin and join the dots, they definitely weren't

wanderlust is his own person also

the only known alias in recent years was escobarp who was neil hart ceo

cheese was once a girl

other than that, miami used to do it for a laugh, but it's really not a common occurence

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, Zico said:

cheese was once a girl

It's true. I got banned, so I came back pretending to be a girl called "Emma Nuttall" for a laugh. I was sussed out pretty quickly, but some of the Private Messages I recieved were shocking. 👀

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Cheese said:

It's true. I got banned, so I came back pretending to be a girl called "Emma Nuttall" for a laugh. I was sussed out pretty quickly, but some of the Private Messages I recieved were shocking. 👀

the selfies you sent me in your reply were pretty sexy though

23 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Do the PM’s and straightener DM’s actually exist? I still think it’s a load of bollocks

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, tomski said:

Do the PM’s and straightener DM’s actually exist? I still think it’s a load of bollocks

They were definitely a thing back then. Happy only agreed to let me return with the name Cheese if I stopped purposefully winding people up and donated to the site (my proposition, not his), and I've stuck to that, so I don't know what it's like these days.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, kevsta69 said:

Looking forward to tomorrow. Apparently there’s a converted Dutch barge where you can get a drink and bite to eat called Charters. Might be worth a visit. 

It’s ok. It’d look out of place on Bradshawgate though.

2 hours ago, Cheese said:

I went to school with Beverly Nutall granddaughter of Harry Nuttall

• Site Supporter
31 minutes ago, Hoppy said:

I went to school with Beverly Nutall granddaughter of Harry Nuttall

It was a play on "Emmental", rather than an attempt to impersonate a real person.

Edited by Cheese