Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Peterborough (A)

mattbwfc19

Just worth a mention ( only picked up on this from the thread a few weeks back - Founder Member Question) 

Providing none of our next 3 league games are postponed this will be our 5000th league game ( if my maths is correct ) and we will become the 5th club to reach that milestone 

1 hour ago, Benny The Ball said:

Just worth a mention ( only picked up on this from the thread a few weeks back - Founder Member Question) 

Providing none of our next 3 league games are postponed this will be our 5000th league game ( if my maths is correct ) and we will become the 5th club to reach that milestone 

Interesting that. Do we know who our 4000th was? Rough maths says about 24/25 seasons ago

Trains and tickets sorted. Hopefully a smoother journey than last time I went when we got stuck on the tracks near Hope for ages then were fucking about at Doncaster. Think we got to Peterborough just before 2ish.

Edited by tshape

• 2 weeks later...

Bradley suspended for this which is a massive loss for us and creates a bit of a selection dilemma...

Can either go Gethin at RWB and Mbete into LCB, but then absolutely no defenders on the bench.

OR

Isgrove at RWB and Mbete on the bench. R. Williams should be back for this one which at least gives us a wingback on the bench.

It's good in a way that Bradley is banned for 2 games in terms of giving him a bit of a rest because he's had a lot of gametime for us, but none of our other wingbacks offer what he does.