Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fleetwood (H)

globaldiver

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Bolton to win to nil, Dempsey to score, Fleetwood 30+ booking points. £125 off a free £5 bet - as always with my bets, I can’t see how it goes wrong (until the 3rd minute when we concede a soft goal)!

👀

8 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Proves again you just never know about results on the run in. Still, not bothered now we’re in the play offs and that’s all that matters. Well done Wanderers and we’ll done Ian, first objective achieved.

...and definitely ends the debate about whether or not we've improved since last season.

Second best news today, that draw at Reading almost certainly means Wigan are going down. Their goal difference should be that extra point. How delicious if they win again but get relegated by one goal? I know that’s cruel but it would just be so much Karma after the Jelly and Ice Cream insults.

3 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Second best news today, that draw at Reading almost certainly means Wigan are going down. Their goal difference should be that extra point. How delicious if they win again but get relegated by one goal? I know that’s cruel but it would just be so much Karma after the Jelly and Ice Cream insults.

They are down