Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

blowin spunk bubbles

HomerJay

too much plain wrong here

they did overdo it before both halves to gee up the crowd, and it worked

they play the first half, we sing the rest, and ragging loud you'd admit if you were there, all the other times during the game we manage it all on out ownsomes

without cunts with flags or stoopid drums

ffs lose gracefully, I've only wobbled over to see what you thought of the game, all this bitching and moaning is poor

you talking to us or your mate who lives at 45 Expensive Street ?

I thouhgt it was quite an even game ,could have gone either way, you won fair play. No real moans.

Pardew IS becoming a bit of a prick, may have always been one but the increased media coverage is bringing it out more.

I have no problem whatsoeverr with West Ham, am pissed off we lost and with some of the comments on BBC last night, but nothing compared to losing in Marseille.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our crowd has suffered something rotten in the last decade, gone very kids, girls and daytripper plastic sky fan

but for the cup games we seem to get a lot of old skool geezers packing into the stands, had some hearty boys around me that weren't afraid to sing, when usually anyone singing in my section is looked at like a freak

we were good value last night all around the ground, sadly your lot were utterly unoticeable, shitter of a trip mind

let's see how many we take to citeh, a bit shorter journey admittedly and a round further into the competition

6,000 allocation for a Monday 8Pm ko is a bit of an ask, live on bbc too, club's doing free coaches though, which is nice for this busted hammer

Hippo is going

you talking to us or your mate who lives at 45 Expensive Street ?

I thouhgt it was quite an even game ,could have gone either way, you won fair play. No real moans.

Pardew IS becoming a bit of a prick, may have always been one but the increased media coverage is bringing it out more.

I have no problem whatsoeverr with West Ham, am pissed off we lost and with some of the comments on BBC last night, but nothing compared to losing in Marseille.

take your issues with 'my mate' up with him, we don't all lve in the same street ffs, I don't do the tiresome jellied ell eating pearly queen/mud eating northern monkey banter, k?

As for Pardews antics, perhaps, he does seem to have an eye on the media

I suspect as long as he our red ginger and does it all in our interest it's cool

Same as your man, yeah?

As for Pardews antics, perhaps, he does seem to have an eye on the media

also seems to me he's always trying to win over the fans.

e.g when asked a general question last night - started waffling on about "the traditions of this football club"....

is it for the fans? he should be past being insecure surely?

yes, he tries very hard, not just about winning over the fans, he has, he also spends a lot of time and effort talking up the club, the tradition of the club, the aspirations of the club

people didn't care for it at first but the results he's got on the pitch have won the respect of the support, he walks it like he talks it, the training, the sports science, the psychology and so on seem to be A1

and gradually a lot of people have started to listen to him, I think he's destined for great things, maybe, have to wait and see how much of it is bullshit and wannabe but he's doing very well indeed so far

there wasn't one of us that didn't think we were going to be in a relegation scrap all season long, the improvement in players that a lot of our support had written off as shit has been remarkable, so all praise to him for that

there was a thread not long back slagging him off. A few seem to think you may struggle next season.

If you do improve next season, then people i.e non-West Ham fans will have to give him some credit.

Like some people still refuse to do with Allardyce. :-k

I've got no problem with Sam other than the usual ritual abuse, he's done wonders, you're a very good side although I don't know much about your wages or money on transfers, all credit to you lot for showing it can be done, for breaking the mould of the top dogs, and yeah you don't the credit due

Pardew has already worked wonders, took over a shambles and took us to the playoff final in his first two seasons and now this

yes wait and see for next season because other teams have shone and bombed

but I don't see any reason to worry, we've a good squad playing together, much made of the the way he'll only bring a player in if he fits in with Pardews way of thinking, the board has backed him in a very un West Ham way so far

Right I'm a Bolton supporter who went to the game. I thought it was a good old fashioned cup tie with plenty of goalmouth action. I've no arguments with the announcer saying and the twelfth man is you. Our announcer at Burnden always said at half time get behind the whites, you know it makes a difference. I don't mind them playing bubbles, in fact it raised me for the game. So West Ham won. That's the way it goes sometimes. Let's accept that we got six league points off West Ham this season and a Carling Cup win.

Now for the West Ham fans. I went for a drink in the Queens near the tube station before the game. I was on my own but invited to sit with five West Ham fans at their table. They even bought me a drink and we had a terrific three quarters of an hour talking football without once descending into you come from an eastend slum or you are a northern monkey or I've come to London but frightened I might get blown up. So why can't we all just talk about the game like decent human beings.

and by a bunch of west ham fans who dont even go to the HOME games.

How do you know where they live, there are still a few that live within a 15 minute walk from the ground you know!

I didnt get home until after midnight in leafy Essex. Decided to get some sleep rather than post on here straight away!

honestly though, who in their right mind would live in such compete shithole!

I live a 10 minute drive from Upton Park and my house is probably worth more than your whole street.

Its incredible, plastic fan insults from a team that barely takes double figures to an FA cup away fixture.

You live a ten minute drive away from Upton Park, well you must leave the ground early then cause last time I went Upton Park after ten minutes driving I was still in Barking...

and by a bunch of west ham fans who dont even go to the HOME games.

How do you know where they live, there are still a few that live within a 15 minute walk from the ground you know!

I didnt get home until after midnight in leafy Essex. Decided to get some sleep rather than post on here straight away!

honestly though, who in their right mind would live in such compete shithole!

I live a 10 minute drive from Upton Park and my house is probably worth more than your whole street.

Its incredible, plastic fan insults from a team that barely takes double figures to an FA cup away fixture.

You live a ten minute drive away from Upton Park, well you must leave the ground early then cause last time I went Upton Park after ten minutes driving I was still Barking mad...

Right I'm a Bolton supporter who went to the game. I thought it was a good old fashioned cup tie with plenty of goalmouth action. I've no arguments with the announcer saying and the twelfth man is you. Our announcer at Burnden always said at half time get behind the whites, you know it makes a difference. I don't mind them playing bubbles, in fact it raised me for the game. So West Ham won. That's the way it goes sometimes. Let's accept that we got six league points off West Ham this season and a Carling Cup win.

Now for the West Ham fans. I went for a drink in the Queens near the tube station before the game. I was on my own but invited to sit with five West Ham fans at their table. They even bought me a drink and we had a terrific three quarters of an hour talking football without once descending into you come from an eastend slum or you are a northern monkey or I've come to London but frightened I might get blown up. So why can't we all just talk about the game like decent human beings.

well said old bean, and well done for going all that way and supporting our team, i would love to have been able to go, respect biffo. =D>

our crowd has suffered something rotten in the last decade, gone very kids, girls and daytripper plastic sky fan

6,000 allocation for a Monday 8Pm ko is a bit of an ask, live on bbc too, club's doing free coaches though, which is nice for this busted hammer

First of all, it's nice to know the "new fan" trend who tend to be mutes, isn't just affecting BWFC, so that aint an excuse for just us.

Secindly, fair play to West Ham for the free coaches for fans. I never travel with the club, but it's a fantastic gesture to the fans. Well done that board =D>

Guest hammers

First of all, it's nice to know the "new fan" trend who tend to be mutes, isn't just affecting BWFC, so that aint an excuse for just us.

Secindly, fair play to West Ham for the free coaches for fans. I never travel with the club, but it's a fantastic gesture to the fans. Well done that board =D>

Our board did the same thing in our 2001 run to the quarters.

Free coaches to old trafford in the 4th round and then again for a mid-day KO in Sunderland the round after.

We won both those games 1-0, lets hope its 1-0 to the away side on Monday night again!...

A number of teams have done this over our rise to the top flight, I remember Charlton doing it on a couple of occasions and passing endless coaches on teh way back from Derby one year (I think they were playing Vale).

Its a good one to get fans traveling to away matches and has always suprised me that the Whites have never done it. Ok they may lose some money on the hiring of the coaches but would benefit from a larger than normal following as suggested elsewhere on this site.

If 6000 WHU fans take up this option, and travel up here, and give them an advantage to gain them a replay or a win, its worth not charging for the coaches.

If Wanderers are still in with a chance of Champs leage or Uefa then they should look at this from Brum away. :-k

Guest Uncle_Northy
Its a good one to get fans traveling to away matches and has always suprised me that the Whites have never done it

york city away, about 1986 8-[

Was that last match of the season :-k

we either won 2-0 or lost 2-0

or has my brain totaly fucked up on this one

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.