Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fowler

BigUn

Would be a shite signing!!!!

Great at putting the ball in the net but no pace at all. Just like Mr Borgetti, and he doesn't get a chance to play. What would be the point in shelling out on his high wages to see him sat on the bench.

Would much rather see a Marlon King type player sign instead.

We need pace!!!!!!!!!

• Site Supporter
Do i hear "Robbie Fowler would be a great signing" I think i posted about this before he re-signed for Liverpool!!! And i got slated!!!!!!!

:-k

erm so far, everyone has said he would be a crap signing...

• Moderators
Marlon King - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Robbie Fowler

Dosn't quite way up does it ?

:-k

i'd have fowler over marlon king every day of the week

the bloke has forgotten more than borgetti knows

ps he's remembered plenty too :D

Wouldn't touch him with a shitty stick. He isn't a team player and is past his best. Yes he scores the odd goal here and there, but I wouldn't put him down as a 'Bolton' type player.

Big Sam only wants him so he wont score against us (scored most goals per player against Bolton.)

no fowler is crap but loves playing us. fowler is overweight and like someone posted before a one club team. i agree with jimmyjoojar someone like marlon king would b good pacey and a good finisher

Oh yes he is very crap...just one of the record Premiership goalscorers.Jesus ](*,)

Robbie Fowler is the best finisher the world has ever seen. He can still do that! The finish against us was against the run of play and not even a decent chance in my book! A matchwinner!

I think he will do very very well at Liverpool next season despite being a lot slower than 10 years ago. I'm thinking 20 goals if he stays injury free.

If Sam bought him it would be the end of his career... Robbie's that is! Sam would NOT play him at all. He spends a lot of time talking about needing a goalscorer then never plays one cos he wants 'em to do much much more than just score. Am not knockin' the big fella he's a genius for what he has achieved on meagre finance at Bolton! And we all have our opinions on how the game should be played.

So in short it would be a bad move for both concerned and I for one would like to see Robbie doing what he does best while he still can. The man is a legend!

no fowler is crap but loves playing us. fowler is overweight and like someone posted before a one club team. i agree with jimmyjoojar someone like marlon king would b good pacey and a good finisher

we all no he's fat but give the guy some credit 'one club team' more like the size of a couple of team mates!!

No for me. Where would he play in our 4-3-3/4-5-1? We need a hard working physical centre forward, and two industrious preferably quick players on the wings. Fowler is none of these.

There's no evidence that Sam would change his formation. We have Mexico's record goalscorer and we haven't accomodated him.

But the way, can anybody find any evidence that Sam has said he wants him? All I've seen is he has said that its up to the board to see if we could afford him and that its not his decision.

Guest squidgy66
No for me.  Where would he play in our 4-3-3/4-5-1? We need a hard working physical centre forward, and two industrious preferably quick players on the wings.   Fowler is none of these.

There's no evidence that Sam would change his formation.  We have Mexico's record goalscorer and we haven't accomodated him.

But the way, can anybody find any evidence that Sam has said he wants him?  All I've seen is he has said that its up to the board to see if we could afford him and that its not his decision.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BOLTON-WANDERERS-LAS...1QQcmdZViewItem

Bristol - is this you? :-s

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.