Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Unfortunate Surnames

• Site Supporter
There was a weather girl for Border TV in the late 80s called Jennifer Tulwarts.  Never used to be introduced as Jenny...

I used to go to school with a lad called David Nobcheese. As you can imagine he got ridiculed each and every day. When he turned 18 he had it changed by deed poll.

Not seen Paul Nobcheese for quite some time.

There was a weather girl for Border TV in the late 80s called Jennifer Tulwarts.  Never used to be introduced as Jenny...

I used to go to school with a lad called David Nobcheese. As you can imagine he got ridiculed each and every day. When he turned 18 he had it changed by deed poll.

Not seen Paul Nobcheese for quite some time.

If UK triathlete Jodie Swallow married swimming legend Mark Spitz then she'd have to chose to be Swallow or Spitz. I was also saddened to note that Radio 2 presenter Fenella Fudge never got to marry Aussie magnate Kerry Packer before his recent death, thereby becoming a Fudge-Packer overnight.

• Members

Once new a bloke called Tarquin Farquharson. That name still tickles me - poor bastud. Surprisingly, he was an ultra geeky nerdlinger type who got around 10 O levels 8 A levels and fecked off to Uni to become a Maths professor. Looked like a fooking owl with the blood drained out of it.

Always felt sorry for the oddball. Still reckon his next shag will be his first.

• Members
At one of our american sites we have a fella called Randy Gay

....and I almost forgot (how could I!!!) that I recently was involved in an Iron Ore mine expansion and my contact was a bloke called Bob Enema!!

I could not keep a straight face or talk to him on the phone without chuckling. The poor sod. Why the fook wouldn't you go for a deed poll?

• Site Supporter
I went to school with a lad called Nathan Nathaniel Nutter, what a sense of humour his parents had :-s

Kevin Keith Killgarriff was a hit at school with the black boys.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.