Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BNP - Local Election

If the BNP where standing in the local election would you vote them ?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They are cowards who do not have the courage to stand up and say what they realy beleive in, do you want soemone like that running your country ?

i would touch the bnp with a bargepole...

however, do you believe our current govt are true to their beliefs

i don't

i honestly think that the current lot have forgotten what they beleive in.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Were there any Respect party candidates standing in Bolton?

And how did the results go? Somebody told me the Tories had taken the Council?

No overall control. Sounds like a chimps teaparty then with them all falling out over everything and anything! :D/

http://www.thisisbolton.co.uk/display.var....or_lib_dems.php

Election blow for Lib Dems

By Internet Editor Chris Sudlow

The Lib Dems suffered a shattering defeat in Bolton Council's elections on Thursday.

The new state of the council after results were announced early on Friday morning is: Labour 22, Conservative 21, Lib Dem 17.

This was a major blow for the Lib-Dems who have lost control after a controversial year in command.

Well we don't want them

we need them, its not a question of want

I beg to differ, we should look at employment levels amongst over 50's and under 25's, not just ship in foreign people because it's easier.

Also, it's all well and good saying the Poles will come and do the jobs Brits won't, and will live ten to a house in the East End.

Their kids won't do the same in twenty years, they will be exactly the same as the white 'underclass' - they will go to poor schools, live in rough areas and refuse to work for a pittance when they leave school.

Economic migrants are a stopgap, not a solution, we've had enough waves of immigration to know that by now.

• Moderators
Their kids won't do the same in twenty years, they will be exactly the same as the white 'underclass' - they will go to poor schools, live in rough areas and refuse to work for a pittance when they leave school.

Economic migrants are a stopgap, not a solution, we've had enough waves of immigration to know that by now.

with respect, my concern isn't twenty years from now

its today that i have to deal with

and unfortunatey the white underclass won't work

so, unless you can suggest something better, poles it is

I beg to differ, we should look at employment levels amongst over 50's and under 25's, not just ship in foreign people because it's easier.

quote]

UK Employment levels and rates 18 - 24 year olds

May - July 05

Level (millions) 3.526

Rate (percentages)

66%

UK Employment levels and rates 50 - 59/64 year olds

May - July 05

Level (millions) 6.368

Rate (percentages)

70.3%

Employment rates look pretty healthy to me? In fact they're as good as they've been for years!

So you think that hored of immigrants, who enter the country illegally should be allowed to stay? They should be valued on whether or not they are needed, or as someone said earlier - they can stay in France or Germany. The only reason they'rea ll heading here is because we're a soft touch - we give money out to anyone and everyone - it isn't like they respect the British people & have always wanted to live here, is it?

We have an underclass already, and it isn't just white. White, black, yellow, whatever, are already refusing to work and choosing to sit on their arses all day. Whilst bleeding my wage dry with their f*cking sponging.

If we chose to, we could open the borders and you could expect us to bring in 5 million immigrants over the next 20 years. And we could do it easily. My gripe is if you're not bringing any skill/trade over then you're not needed.

And if someone starts with the 'but these people are fleeing poverty' then they should join one of the world organisations against poverty. If some dictator has kept his countries wealth then that is an international issue, the solution isn't to allow everyone into Europe. These countries are growing in population anyway, the more you let into the country - the more will want to come.

PB

• Moderators
My gripe is if you're not bringing any skill/trade over then you're not needed

but, they are needed

they are needed until somebody forces the 'don't wanna works' to get off their arses or fcuk off out

Understand your point PB. But what would you do if you were in a similar position to many of the asylum seekers.

Say you lived in a country where you lived under an oppresive regime. You would like to do something to change it but others had tried to do so in the past and had ended up tortured or worse still dead. You have a wife and family but are living way below the poverty line. Your kids are suffering from malnutrition, there is no realistic hope on the horizon either for yourself or your kids by the time you reach adulthood. You have heard that you might be able to escape the country to the west if you pay a trafficker enough money, although you will be both risking your life during the crossing and if deported on your arrival. What do you do?

I think that I'd like to see Boris Johnson as Prime Minister, preferably as a result of a violent coup. I daresay that Mr Average Briton wandering round ASDA with his mouth hanging open agrees. He would be a Prime Minister who would sort the youth out with press ups. Sadistically run press up institutions are needed and Johnson is the man to deliver. There is too much junk food and not enough press ups. Blair must hang; if you love this country you will agree; and the Conservative Party is an old man w??nking into a sock.

When Boris is in charge all males will rise at five, do 100 press ups then breakfast frugally on oats while our opponents lie in bed like hogs. The answer to youth unemployment, drugs, economic instability and illegal immigrants is the same: press ups. Only that way will the youth be shaped into fearless killers who are unafraid of fity mile marches in freezing drizzle with nothing to chew but phlegm. England is crying out for such men.

Strike now, Boris, while Blair is off balance.

Understand your point PB. But what would you do if you were in a similar position to many of the asylum seekers.

Say you lived in a country where you lived under an oppresive regime. You would like to do something to change it but others had tried to do so in the past and had ended up tortured or worse still dead. You have a wife and family but are living way below the poverty line. Your kids are suffering from malnutrition, there is no realistic hope on the horizon either for yourself or your kids by the time you reach adulthood. You have heard that you might be able to escape the country to the west if you pay a trafficker enough money, although you will be both risking your life during the crossing and if deported on your arrival. What do you do?

In my opinion we need to think about what is best for our country not what's best for the billion people who want to live here.

I can understand why people want to come here, I don't blame them either, but their motivations are totally beside the point.

Skilled people have come and thrived. Fair play to them.

But most are coming because we're a country that gives out handouts to anyone who asks. And the answer isn't throwing money at them in sympathy.

PB

i would rather have the country a place people want to come and live in than somewhere people are scared to express themselves.

amazing given how crap our country is that so many people want to libe here eh ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.