Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stuck In On A Saturday Night With Nowt To Do

Guest as

Wasn't my decision, obviously, her indoors likes that pap.

Now I expected sh?te singing, sh?te soap-opera behaviour from the 'judges' and to never want to watch it again........and I wasn't wrong.

Why millions of brits want to sit in on a Saturday night, week-in week-out, to watch a big version of your local's karaoke night is beyond me :blink:

The singing was sooooooo bad, and the f?cking lead-up to them getting on stage was even worse, it was just a kind of short film where they gave their sob stories to get a few more votes. Now have we turned into cry baby Americans recently or what?

Then the judges said what they thought, that owd witch who's married to that baghead brummie wants gassing ......she looks like a hallowe'en mask & spends her time just trying to be liked ......I'd suggest a live television suicide. That paddy is as camp as Julian Clary & Alan Carr wearing pink suits on Canal Street. Minogue (not the one who got cancer and now she's the new Princess Diana) is a judge on a talent show .........you can see why I was confused? The Mr Smug, who has a right to be looking so happy with himself, as it's his show and stupid women & gay men are making him richer & richer.

All in all.........I'd sooner cut off my right bollock with a rusty breadknife before inserting it up my rectum than watch that again :pardon:

Tonight I might watch Corrie & then chuck myself off the top off the town hall clock.

Reality TV has spiralled out of all control

When they did that reality TV where they had to live on a tip, well, that's just plain stupid

But you've got to ask yourself how they are getting away with it, even the BBC has the dross on

Thank f?ck for Cable TV where there one has the choice to escape the inane drivel

Now the outcome of this is that me and the Mrs no longer watch TV together, we take it in turns going upstairs to watch the TV in the bedroom

So, I suppose it has some positives :rofl:

How about Strictly Come Dancing ! The sight of Gethin strutting his stuff with his hairy chest is well worth staying in on a Saturday night for ! :D

Reality TV was always going to spiral out of control (to quote Widnes).

The biggest problem is that the sort of folk who go on these programmes are the sort of people who have been created from the stuff that should've ended their journey on a teenagers' bedroom curtains.

Again, I agree with Widnes, thank f?ck for satellite tv (although it is trying to creep on that medium now.)

the missus loves wife swap and all that junk, she actually feels emotions for them when the producers deliberatly f?ck with them!

personally i'd love a reality show that was i'm a fat, badly dressed, rotten parent who can't look after their dog properly shoot me in the head idol!

Wife Swap is usually quite good. Its more of a social experiment and normally it has a twist.

Falling asleep watching it last night.

Family 1

Well enough off. Dad recovering from cancer. Wife running around after everyone.

Kids no discipline whatsoever. Bedtime when it suits them.

Family 2

Mixed race. 3 kids with different dads. Drawer in kitchen with cannabis and other smoking gear.

Kids well disciplined - no problems there.

So you can imagine. You'd got a pair of weedheads telling some well-to-do's how to raise children properly.

Priceless.

Now I expected sh?te singing, sh?te soap-opera behaviour from the 'judges' and to never want to watch it again........and I wasn't wrong.

Why millions of brits want to sit in on a Saturday night, week-in week-out, to watch a big version of your local's karaoke night is beyond me :blink:

The singing was sooooooo bad, and the f?cking lead-up to them getting on stage was even worse, it was just a kind of short film where they gave their sob stories to get a few more votes. Now have we turned into cry baby Americans recently or what?

Then the judges said what they thought, that owd witch who's married to that baghead brummie wants gassing ......she looks like a hallowe'en mask & spends her time just trying to be liked ......I'd suggest a live television suicide. That paddy is as camp as Julian Clary & Alan Carr wearing pink suits on Canal Street. Minogue (not the one who got cancer and now she's the new Princess Diana) is a judge on a talent show .........you can see why I was confused? The Mr Smug, who has a right to be looking so happy with himself, as it's his show and stupid women & gay men are making him richer & richer.

All in all.........I'd sooner cut off my right bollock with a rusty breadknife before inserting it up my rectum than watch that again :pardon:

Tonight I might watch Corrie & then chuck myself off the top off the town hall clock.

Yeah...

But what about that cute Blondie in Hope?

They were the one bright note in an otherwise suicidal programme.

Hope are better than watching Miss Danni Miss Botox Head Minogue !

watching re-runs of Red Dwarf, Who's Line Is It Anyway etc on dave is always preferable to reality TV

as is sticking pins in your eyes or b?llocks for that matter.

Having said that though, I'm warming to Dave. ( the TV channel!)

it mite be crap but its better than some of the othere crap thats on the telly plus it always goes down well with the girls in the office if you no what your talking about when it comes to that sort of telly

So you watch crap TV just so that you can talk to some flat dicks at work, how very f?ckin sad

BTW get a spell check

So who did you vote for?

Agreed its sh*te & has made Simon " I Love myself " Cowell millions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some, being the operative word.

He's right though, I have very little in common with most of my female work colleagues. It's actually something I'm proud of.

You've got a d?ck? :blink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.