Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bernabeu Roll Call

Guest The Special One

Going to look at the stadium. Not planning on buying any memorabilia.

However, I do tend to collect Fridge magnets for my parents' fridge. Its getting to be quite a collection now. So if there are any decent Bernabau magnets I may have to purchase.

Plan to do tour thurs morn with a couple of others off here. My mate did it few weeks ago with his mrs and kid (no funnies needed) says its ace and good value for 9 euros plus there is a bar near trophy room apparently so you can have a livener whilst looking at the cups etc.............

We had an after thought about the tour.

Real are the Man Utd self-glorification of Spanish football. Would we all masterbate over how great Old Trafford and Man Utd are in the same style as many have done regarding The Bernabeu?

Real are the Man Utd self-glorification of Spanish football. Would we all masterbate over how great Old Trafford and Man Utd are in the same style as many have done regarding The Bernabeu?

Doesn't this from Carlos at the top of this very page pre-warn of that?

You'll all be sorting the Munichs when you get back, glory hunter

End of the day it's a great, famous ground / club and I wanted to see it.

No need to be political about a football ground in my opinion.

I would SO love to have been good enough to play football in stadia like that. It must be amazing. I was dying to go on the pitch and have a game.

Thought the Bernabau tour was excellent. Liked the way that you were just allowed to wander around pretty much unsupervised. Best bit was sitting in the dug-out! But why is it that Spanish clubs don't clean the seats in the top tiers of the stands? Same problem at Atletico's ground, place didn't looked like it had been cleaned since it was built!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.