Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wigan Roll Call

Zico

• Site Supporter
This is very short sighted by the club. They should have laid on free coaches or something!

Free and pineapples, perhaps some chicken legs from that new Portugese place at back o' R'bok

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard last night that the club decided to put free coaches on now, is that right?

Get yer skates on

<h3 class="headline" id="headline">Wigan Athletic Ticket Update </h3>Posted on: Thu 13 Mar 2008TICKETS FOR the away game against Wigan Athletic at the JJB Stadium on Sunday 16th March, kick off 3:00pm will be available for Bolton Wanderers supporters to purchase on the day of the game at the away turnstiles by cash only.

Tickets will be priced at ?20 with NO CONCESSIONS available on the day.

Supporters wishing to purchase in advance can do so from the Ticket & Membership office until 4.00pm Friday 14 March.

From this time onwards, no sales or returns can be processed.

Tickets are priced at ?20 for adults, ?15 for persons over 65 and ?15 for juveniles up to the age of 16.

Please note that supporters wishing to take advantage of the free travel to Wigan must have booked this by 4:00pm on Friday 14 March. After this point no more bookings will be taken.

I've already got my ticket for the game, but don't want to drive or rely on the trains (what I really mean is - I want a beer!)

Just got mine half hour ago and booked on coach, like u said i want a beer or three, scotts at 11,30 perfect. :drinks:

Edited by M G WHITES

Please note that supporters wishing to take advantage of the free travel to Wigan must have booked this by 4:00pm on Friday 14 March. After this point no more bookings will be taken.

Me + Daughter got tickets for free travel. Coach No. 20,must be quite a few taking up free travel.

Trust me, son. I don't need looking after.

What, not even off me daughter :pardon:

By the way MG have you met NB? If you haven't I suggest you do, top lady.

I'd have NB in the trenches with me any time fcukin sort a few off here no probs. :good: =D>

What, not even off me daughter :pardon:

By the way MG have you met NB? If you haven't I suggest you do, top lady.

I'd have NB in the trenches with me any time fcukin sort a few off here no probs. :good: =D>

No not yet. She sounds like a top lass anyhow.

I was not being a funny fcuker i dont really get yer Question.

Anyhow the offer still open beers on me sunday in scotts.

No not yet. She sounds like a top lass anyhow.

I was not being a funny fcuker i dont really get yer Question.

Anyhow the offer still open beers on me sunday in scotts.

Sorry, no offence or owt meant, NB was a fcuking scream yesterday, made my day in Lisbon meeting NB & BWFCSue and other posters off here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.