Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nows The Time To Get Everything Off Your Chests

Guest The Special One

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everone so suprised about our current posistion it seemed very obvious to me that once Anelka was sold we would struggle for goals, and to loose to Wigan is no disrace they have better footballers than us simple as, Sunderland is the team to catch as brm will win tomorow most on here need to take a reality check first we appoint a relegation expert then we sell our only quality player not rocket science is it chaps,wise up face reality we are shite.players who cannot pass the ball 20 yards to a white shit earning in one week what most of us get in a year please wise up.
no disgrace ! yer avin a laff. everyone of them players should hang there heads in shame. i cant believe the pie eaters were singin "we only need 10 men" and some of em haven't played for 2 weeks. as mr megson said "thanks to all the fans who have followed us in europe, but you can kiss my arse !"

Megson was and will always be a negative crap manager, he will take us down. The players don't believe in him, plain to see.

so fcuking what is that going to keep us up get real!!!!

aidy you obviously don't post much, if you did you'd know Im one of the most negative hated posters on here, I've said from day 1 megson was garbage and most dreamers on here kept saying he was okay and we beat United at home and drew in Munich and as you pointed out Anelka who scored against United was not replaced which is why and I said this just after his was sold and NOT replaced is why we will go down, could of played crap today but couple of chances and Anelka would of buried them, do not believe Rasiak was the best option, do however believe he was the cheapest option as the club knew we would go down and didn't wanna spend the money.

aidy you obviously don't post much, if you did you'd know Im one of the most negative hated posters on here, I've said from day 1 megson was garbage and most dreamers on here kept saying he was okay and we beat United at home and drew in Munich and as you pointed out Anelka who scored against United was not replaced which is why and I said this just after his was sold and NOT replaced is why we will go down, could of played crap today but couple of chances and Anelka would of buried them, do not believe Rasiak was the best option, do however believe he was the cheapest option as the club knew we would go down and didn't wanna spend the money.

your right i dont post that much im just fuming your right about megson the guys a tool the sooner he stands down or gets sacked the better :good:

You should post more often, your avatar is ace. Congrats on Megson, you are right.

Who should we appoint > his departure?

Would the championship be such a bad thing? The premier league is currently full of sides that are shit scared of losing instead of wanting to win. The football played by most teams is dire. If we went down how many of our players would be wanted by Premier League teams, Nolan, Cahill and not much else.

After today I now feel we are definitely going down, but am not over disappointed. We have had a good go in the Premier League bu this year our luck has run out.

We have a chairman who can only kindly be described as a knob and a manager who cannot see that you need to attack to win games.

We also have a squad of overpaid ordinary players who, apart from a couple, should be made to pay for the travel of the fans to the next away game as an apology.

As for the UEFA and FA Cups, if we had won would that not have given the team confidence.

I'm undecided on whether we would be better off in the Prem or the Championship, maybe being in the Championship would bring back some of the identity we've lost over the last 10 years, I dunno

Anyway, we should win the cricket v soon.

Always preferred cricket to soccer.

just listened to megsons after match interview in which he said "1 or 2 players were lethargic" . fcukin lethargiic ! they've ad 2 fcukin weeks off. get em in the championship playin for pride and the club and not just ?20k . gartside please go and let someone with love of the club take over..or am i just bitter.....

just listened to megsons after match interview in which he said "1 or 2 players were lethargic" . fcukin lethargiic ! they've ad 2 fcukin weeks off. get em in the championship playin for pride and the club and not just ?20k . gartside please go and let someone with love of the club take over..or am i just bitter.....

At times today it look like a few were still sulking about being left at home as apposed to being taken to lisbon...

F?cking joke

:angry:

At times today it look like a few were still sulking about being left at home as apposed to being taken to lisbon...

Actually I think that had he taken today's side to Lisbon, whether they had won or not, morale would be far higher. Every player in our squad will want to play at the highest level. So how do international players feel watching 18yr olds run out in the last 16 of the UEFA cup whilst waiting to play a shi!t team on a sh!t ground ???

Just had a discussion with a Hammers fan and he wouldn't accept my point that despite how much they get paid, no matter how much they want to win, unless they are a team they won't win anything.

Gartside, Megson and the players are NO LONGER a team.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.