Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ferguson Claims Responsibility...

Sir Alex Ferguson has congratulated himself on successfully galvanising the Bolton players ahead of their clash at Chelsea.

While United did not require any assistance from the Trotters as their win at Wigan was sufficient to secure the title, Ferguson has been credited with inspiring Bolton's draw at Stamford Bridge by questioning their attitude in his Friday press conference. "They've been out partying all week," he informed reporters with a calculated sneer.

In fact, the allegation was without foundation, and rather than apologise for questioning Bolton's integrity, Ferguson has reflected smugly on what he describes as a "a little nibble to keep their minds alert".

The Scot has revealed that he received a congratulatory text message from Gary Megson on Sunday which read, "Well done, your team talk was brilliant."

"I think he used that. I was very pleased," a self-satisfied Ferguson commented on Monday.

Prick.

Thing is......we all knew it was untrue and done to wind us up...I wasn't fooled and I dare say most other people on here werent either.

Thing with Old Red Nose is, he got away with it once with the curly haired cavalier (Keegan) and now thinks he is the master of mind games....

• Moderators
Thing with Old Red Nose is, he got away with it once with the curly haired cavalier (Keegan) and now thinks he is the master of mind games....

to be fair, he's not bad at it, he got away with this time too, megson texting him is testament to that

I'd have text back "keep out of it you mun?ch tw?t ps: 26-0 Chelsea is 5000/1, get on it"

United just don't know when to stop.

Just as a few Bolton fans (me included) make a statement backing United to win the league over Chelsea, the self centred egoistic pricks come out with statement like this.

How bloody obvious was that Fergie was on a wind up.

Guest Firthy
Just as a few Bolton fans (me included) make a statement backing United to win the league over Chelsea, the self centred egoistic pricks come out with statement like this.

To be honest, it's not very likely that Ferguson reads this message board.

We did it for them last year too: 2-2

It's about time they coughed up some dosh for a couple of decent players for us, by means of a thankyou. It's easily done- sell Vaz Te to them for 10million.

He would probably be the next Ronaldo if he went to that Shit hole

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.