Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Campo Gone To Ipswich

• Site Supporter

Question:

How do we hate Ipswich? I can't really say I'm arsed one way or another about the Tractor Boys. OK, we once played a match there that was fcked up by Barry Knight but do I hate Ipswich for it . . . no, not really.

Question:

How do we hate Ipswich? I can't really say I'm arsed one way or another about the Tractor Boys. OK, we once played a match there that was fcked up by Barry Knight but do I hate Ipswich for it . . . no, not really.

just be glad to see him staying in england!

Does he not know that we bloody hate Ipswich!!!

Do we hate them?

I quite like them actually :pardon: , would be pleased if Campo pitched up there. If I was him, I would certainly choose to live in Suffolk rather than Humberside

Question:

My old man nearly had a fight with 3 bikers (Ipswich fans) in a pub up in the Lakes over this one night, the funniest part of it is he's a City fan!

Ill never forget that game on the Sunday eveing when Ricketts did that chip over the keeper and then placed it!!!! quality finish!!

Went mental that day - well worth the trip!

That was when my hatered of them went. Was in camden and guess who walked in the pub, none other than SEB! She's obviously a lucky charm.

According to Daily Mirror who ever signs him will pay us ?500K.

Correct me if I am wrong but Campo is out of contract so no fee comes into play !

You're correct in your assumption, it's just the papers making things up..............as usual

According to Daily Mirror who ever signs him will pay us ?500K.

Correct me if I am wrong but Campo is out of contract so no fee comes into play !

To take all the dead stock of Campo wigs from the Club Shop?

I hate them more than any other team for that one game!! whether it was the referee or not!

Don't hate Ipswich because of the performance of a ref. Besides we got our revenge when we stuffed them 4-1 a couple of seasons later.

Watched England in 2000 Euro's in Holland. Walked into a group of Ipswich fans at the train station & they apologised. Said they wanted to win but not like that, can't fault em for that.

To take all the dead stock of Campo wigs from the Club Shop?

Recycle is the "in" word...

...i've heard that (to make himself useful this season), Nicky Hunt has been ordered to grow his hair, so the Campo wigs can be rebranded as Hunt's C?nt.

Edited by YATESY

Remove the ? from the thread title

Former Real Madrid and Bolton defender or defensive midfielder Ivan Campo has signed a two year contract at Portman Road.

Confirming the News to GuillemBalague.com Campo said: "I am delighted with this move. I've been really very impressed with everything I've seen of Ipswich so far, it's a great club that clearly takes a great deal of pride in doing things the right way.

"They have a great stadium and unbelievably good facilities at their training ground. I feel that this is going to be a very good move for me. I have been convinced by the club's ambitions and everybody that I have spoken to is serious about mounting a serious challenge this season

"I'm genuinely excited to be a part of this project and really looking forward to working with Jim Magilton. Mr Magilton has explained what he wants from me and laid out his plans for the season ahead, and I am convinced that I have made the right choice. I also spoke with Pablo Counago and he has told me what a great club this is."

Campo was disappointed following his release from Bolton in the Summer, and has admitted he is delighted to be involved in English Football again: "I felt that I had a great deal more to offer English football and I'm really very happy be able to continue playing here. This is a whole new challenge for me and I cannot wait to get started."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.