Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

I don't know what all the fuss is about - I used to have a windmill above my coat hook at school in the first year infants, then I was taught to read. I've not really used pictures for that purpose since, though I understand that not everybody that frequents this board has been educated to such high standards as Year 1. :roll:

Edited by Gonk

I don't know what all the fuss is about - I used to have a windmill above my coat hook at school in the first year infants, then I was taught to read. I've not really used pictures for that purpose since, though I understand that not everybody that frequents this board has been educated to such high standards as Year 1. :roll:

best fing

PS why do people say "f" for "th"?

• Members

Alreet, WTF is going on up there? Where is this lemming mentality coming from? First Muzzle and now Bitobuttyfarty is jumping over the cliff.

Is it a weather thing causing depression? Is that why Morrissey has poked his head up?

i reckon it would depend on who i know?

I think you're very wrong.

You don't know me obviously. Who you know or don't know is irrelevant. I treat everyone as I find them, no matter who they are/are not mates with.

• Moderators
I think you're very wrong.

You don't know me obviously. Who you know or don't know is irrelevant. I treat everyone as I find them, no matter who they are/are not mates with.

I think it does matter, I'll take abuse off someone I know away from WW but not from someone I've never met. Traf however takes shit from no one.

I don't know why people give us shit. You are never, ever going to win.

Edited by Carlos

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.