Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Lasting Longer

Was doing great one morning then she realised I was watching the cricket at the same time.

Fuckin hell Undies, I've just chuckled like a schoolkid and farted uncontrolably at that.

Anyway, I'm sure we've all got our 'mental moments' for making the vinegars disappear for a bit longer.

• Members

Owd Skool cure. Nip in't bathroom for a p?ss (that's what you tell her) and smear your purple helmet with Colgate toothpaste and leave on for about a minute. Remember to wash thoroughly or she may wonder WTF is going on if she decides to do a bit of sword swallowing.

Trust me, it works. A mate told me :roll:

Owd Skool cure. Nip in't bathroom for a p?ss (that's what you tell her) and smear your purple helmet with Colgate toothpaste and leave on for about a minute. Remember to wash thoroughly or she may wonder WTF is going on if she decides to do a bit of sword swallowing.

Trust me, it works. A mate told me :roll:

Stick some up your Arse at the same time, you will get the Ring of confidence

• Moderators
have a wank an hour or so before hand!

I did that once, well, more than once but on one occasion for some reason it seemed to have the opposite effect

caught us both by surprise that one did

My mate wants to know what happens if you try various methods beforehand, and with the good intent of staying longer, get to the point where you're too fuckin tired to stay at all and you should have actually shagged her all over the house early doors?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.