Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Remember Me?

Hello guys and girls! Remember me?

Macedonia plays away to Scotland in September, so I'll be in UK from Aug 25th until Sep 7th. Last time I missed my chance to come to Bolton for the match against Rabotnicki, but this time I will not. I'll be in London until Sep 1st and before going to Glasgow I would like to come for a day in Bolton. Anyone for a beer? :)

When are fixtures for the new season released? What are my chances to see a match in that period, lets say Wednesday, September 2nd (league, cup, friendly...)? Can I make a tour on Reebok if there's no match?

Can you also help me out with prices and suggestions about trains or buses from London to Bolton and Bolton to Glasgow.

:drinks:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hello mate. Yes, I remember you. I am sure the lads back home will sort you out with transport details and a good day or two on the lash.

The Stadium tours happen Monday to Friday I believe?

Stadium tours can be arranged for any day of the week at most reasonable times - apart from match times ofcourse

Deperado's dad is one of the tour guides and if you contact him, I am sure he will get it arranged - just watch out for his shit gag about our top player Mustapa Shittu! :huh:

So, who's your mate with the big hair? I'm confused!!!

Good choice by the way to lose the facial hair!

I'm the one who gave you directions when you were lost in Belgrade ;)

Filip (Alexander The Great or something like that on this message board) was the guy with the big hair

I'm the one who gave you directions when you were lost in Belgrade ;)

Filip (Alexander The Great or something like that on this message board) was the guy with the big hair

Bonjour Jumbo me old mucka

Hows one doing?

• Site Supporter
Jumbo, just knock on at the North stand door and tell the receptionist you know me! I shall come down and buy you a coke from McDonalds as I'm generous like that!

I think that voucher you have might have expired by September S.

That said, will you even be the other side of the North Stand office door in September?

Guest squidgy66

Igor's staying in London before he goes up and he's meeting me for a beer. :drinks:

I'll see him right with travel advice :good: :D

If you are looking at travelling by coach (trains over here are F'ing expensive) The like someone said Megabus.co.uk also gobycoach.co.uk (national express-by far the better of the two options). Best time to book is about 2months in advance when they do all the pound fares. look at trainline.com for the trains to give you an idea if you want to get proper ripped off.

Igor's staying in London before he goes up and he's meeting me for a beer. :drinks:

I'll see him right with travel advice :good: :D

If you are looking at travelling by coach (trains over here are F'ing expensive) The like someone said Megabus.co.uk also gobycoach.co.uk (national express-by far the better of the two options). Best time to book is about 2months in advance when they do all the pound fares. look at trainline.com for the trains to give you an idea if you want to get proper ripped off.

Be afraid Igor. Be very afraid.

For a start, Bolton by Bowland is nowhere near The Reebok Stadium.

Yes, I know the story about Lee's trip in Japan and I am afraid. Just check that trainline link and you already know that there's something wrong with his advices

Yes, I know the story about Lee's trip in Japan and I am afraid. Just check that trainline link and you already know that there's something wrong with his advices

Jumbo, can you ask your mate Red Star Belgrade what happened to my scarf?

Tell him that Widnes was asking about him

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.