Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

City Away

Just seen on the offish site we have sold out for the city game...Anybody know how many tickets they gave us?

Was really looking forward to this one! Please let me know if you have a pair of tickets for sale!

Suppose i could always get a seat in the city end and sit quietly. won't be the same though!

Aye, we'll go down anyway and get tickets in the city end if needs be...Just have to sit on our hands :roll:

I've never sat in the home end at an away match!

Can see it being a bit of a challenge!

Edited by bwfc_rob

Now I am a little grumpy tonight but I have to say, they went on sale to season ticket holders on Friday 1 May, then membership & Lifeline on Sat 9 May & lastly, open sale on Tuesday 12 May. Sir, would it be harsh of me to accuse you of procrastination in the first degree?

It's a fair point and very well made!

It was all a bit last minute you see, It's a mates 23rd birthday on the saturday and we're out in Manchester on the sunday night anyway, so thought it'd be a good addition to the day and an excuse to start the celebrations earlier!

Looks like i thought a bit too late :pardon:

It's a fair point and very well made!

It was all a bit last minute you see, It's a mates 23rd birthday on the saturday and we're out in Manchester on the sunday night anyway, so thought it'd be a good addition to the day and an excuse to start the celebrations earlier!

Looks like i thought a bit too late :pardon:

Fair dos. And to be honest, you'd think reading some of the posts there'd not be a queue to get tickets to watch us in their own back garden never mind an away match.

Speaking of which: Thanks to the ticket office today n'all, you're good lads really and I think you enjoy me being arsey with you all!

• Site Supporter
Aye, we'll go down anyway and get tickets in the city end if needs be...Just have to sit on our hands :roll:

You should have tried it 10 - 15 years ago at places like Bradford. THAT was a challenge.

Keeping your emotions in check is difficult but not impossible.

The trouble comes when they score and you don't celebrate. That's when you stand out like a sore thumb.

did that there when were 2-1 up at 1/2 time (not easy), but lost 6-2 (v easy)

You should have tried it 10 - 15 years ago at places like Bradford. THAT was a challenge.

think i have sat in the home end at bradford more times than the away. was it 4-4 once ?

We went in the Bradford kop in the late 80's/early 90's. Must have only been about 16/17, young, daft and a bit nervous. I dont even think we'd sold out. :-k

Once we got in and recoginsed a few other faces we ended up with our own little corner of the terrace with an impromptu line of human segregation from the stewards.

Piece of piss until the final whistle and we had to leave but had aleady stood out like a sore thumb by that point. :D

Guest bwfcdan

Just spent half an hour creating an account on Man City online, even giving a family address at Garstang..got to the online checkout put in my card details and as i clicked purchase tickets it cancelled it....cunts!!

The annoying thing is, there will be fans with tickets that suddenly can't make it......and they won't be able to give them away!

Never mind get their money back for them!

Edited by bwfc_rob

Guest squidgy66
The annoying thing is, there will be fans with tickets that suddenly can't make it......and they won't be able to give them away!

Never mind get their money back for them!

Just go to the boozers by the ground nice and early pre-match. Ask any reasonable sized group if they know of any spares. There is always someone desperate to off-load some. If it's not them they'll probably no someone who does.

• Members
Just go to the boozers by the ground nice and early pre-match. Ask any reasonable sized group if they know of any spares. There is always someone desperate to off-load some. If it's not them they'll probably no someone who does.

Rob, follow every bit of advice Squidgy gives you. The City Of Mansfield Stadium is a must see.

I don't think many will pay the prices on this link ,day light robbery. :angry2:

http://www.worldticketshop.com/tickets/man...olton_wanderers

Like Ive said on previous threads, these will not be prices set by City!!! They are agencies who will be pocketing a merry fortune on top of the match ticket price! That is why, when I watch European games I always get them upon arrival to the city

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.