Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Real Madrid

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For years I supported real madrid then they signed beckaham so i gave up, then he left so i started following them again but this is the final straw, i cant support them again after that cunt plays for them

come on jay, you know the gers are your other favs

This is what Liverpool did years ago. There was a kid called Harrison who played for Oldham and he was creating interest at OT. Liverpool signed him not because they wanted him but just to stop Man U buying him. However a short time later Harrison had an injury which ended his career.

I thought he played for Wigan.

Raul started 44 Real Madrid games last year 2nd only to Casillas on 47. with Higuain in 4th starting 39

Higuain and Raul were their top scorers with 24 each

I stand corrected.

BUT....it was a pith poor season. So I expect these 2 to play maybe half what they did!

Guest Holly_Goodhead
I thought he played for Wigan.

Then, in Liverpool's last reserve game of the season against Bradford City in May 1990, he collided with the goalkeeper, shattering the cruciate ligaments in his knee; the damage was irrepairable. After 23 football-related operations, Dalglish's successor at Anfield, Graeme Souness, gently explained the details of the medical prognosis. At 22, and without playing a first-team game for Liverpool after his ?250,000 transfer, Harrison's football career was over.

He disappeared from football's fickle theatre. In a transient world, he soon

became the forgotten man as other prodigies came along to dazzle the headline

writers. In October 1995, he turned out for Offerton Green reserves in the

Stockport Sunday League and provided a glimpse of what might have been with a

strike from the halfway line.

I stand corrected.

BUT....it was a pith poor season. So I expect these 2 to play maybe half what they did!

After the appointment of Juande Ramos in December they went undefeated in the league til they got tatered by the all conquering Barca side thus ruling them practically out of the title race and they then coasted to the end of the season.

in true Real Madrid fashion they then sacked the boss that led them so well throughout the season

• Moderators

to try and make them better than everyone else

why do they sack their manager every season or so?

even when they've won major honours?

because that's what they do

He's in the same League as Messi now is he kidda ??

Then why are they buying all sorts that play in his position ??

No one is in the same league as Messi as we all know

but in La Liga he scored 22 goals to Messi's 23

and assisted 9 to Messi's 11

in a shitter team

as i was joking, sending Higuain out on loan, would be just as silly as sending Messi out.

No one is in the same league as Messi as we all know

but in La Liga he scored 22 goals to Messi's 23

and assisted 9 to Messi's 11

in a shitter team

as i was joking, sending Higuain out on loan, would be just as silly as sending Messi out.

I would think that almost every player, other than the ones they just signed, would be available for transfer or loan.

I would think that almost every player, other than the ones they just signed, would be available for transfer or loan.

come on, we both know you meant he would be available for loan as in a 'send him out on loan to get some first team experience'

oh aye, they rejected a 25 million (euro) offer from Juventus for him not long ago.

come on, we both know you meant he would be available for loan as in a 'send him out on loan to get some first team experience'

oh aye, they rejected a 25 million (euro) offer from Juventus for him not long ago.

I didn't think he had played that much to be honest.

But we will see wont we, with them signing Kaka, Ronaldo, Benzema, and chasing Ribery and Silva. It doesn't look good for the player as good as Messi now does it ??

I didn't think he had played that much to be honest.

But we will see wont we, with them signing Kaka, Ronaldo, Benzema, and chasing Ribery and Silva. It doesn't look good for the player as good as Messi now does it ??

as I said - "No one is in the same league as Messi as we all know"

he is good enough to stay in the Madrid team though

Edited by Garrp

as I said - "No one is in the same league as Messi as we all know"

he is good enough to stay in the Madrid team though

But he wont stay in that team.

Real Madrid will either stick him on the bench, Sell him or loan him out.

He is good, amazingly good.

Madrid once had Eto sat on the bench....and got rid of him.

This is a serious question because I don't follow Spanish football.

Have there been many transfers between Barca and Real Madrid, and if so how is it welcomed by the fans? Do they kick off like Spurs/ Arsenal would ?

But he wont stay in that team.

Real Madrid will either stick him on the bench, Sell him or loan him out.

He is good, amazingly good.

Madrid once had Eto sat on the bench....and got rid of him.

Eto'o was there aged 16-19

he played 3 times

Higauin was Madrids best player last year, Argentina fans want him to play upfront with Messi ahead of Tevez or Aguerro, but Maradonna won't.

were not talking about just anyone, he could walk into any team in the world.

Have there been many transfers between Barca and Real Madrid, and if so how is it welcomed by the fans? Do they kick off like Spurs/ Arsenal would ?

Figo went from Barca to Real and the Barca fans were'nt too happy

In 2000, Figo made a hugely controversial move to Barcelona's bitter rivals Real Madrid for a world record fee. The fee was quoted between ?38m and ?53m. Many Barcelona fans felt betrayed by his transfer and turned against him, despite Figo having many years of success with Barcelona and having been a fan favourite for over five years. When he returned two seasons later in the semi-final of the 2001-02 Champions League, he got a heated reception from the crowd and many started throwing objects at him as he took corners and throw-ins, including a pig's head, which resulted in FC Barcelona incurring a fine.

From Wiki

Didnt Figo have a Pigs Head thrown at him when he went to take a corner at the nou camp! So answering your question it doesnt happen that often but when it does yes i think it kicks off.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.