Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Double Decker

C86

Disgusting! You know the rules :p

No such problems with the cheshire set. No fighting or such incidents. we only attract the higher class supporter!

You still living on that dirt track or have you got it surfaced yet?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter
Posters off here where taking liberties around the bar area before kick off????..

Stopping Stewards from confiscating beach balls, one poster who shall remain nameless commented on one Steward being a ?Lezzer?.

One other poster is a ?senior? and should have acted more appropriately IMO :rofl:

Disgraceful. :pardon:

Was that me then? I'd gone through a few pints and a bottle of white wine in the slug.

Was that me then? I'd gone through a few pints and a bottle of white wine in the slug.

The "lezzer" comment, yep :good: :rofl:

Me, you, Victor Meldrew and Biff......

Edited by C86

MG, I know what your sayin but we don't know what happened on the coach, according to our driver the lad was pissed and playing up.

The coaches where beer free, like it or not that was the rule and everyone knew it before they booked it.

I know posters on here who where drinking and didn't play up, its about using your head innit? :good: See you Sat?

All i am saying is i know what some folk are like,"oh look at him drinking and enjoying himself lets put a stop to it" :nea:

If he was acting a cock then fairy muff :pardon:

Dam right, it wont be ale free MG this Saturday :yahoo:

Yes, I remember now. Big black geezer with about a dozen beachballs. I went for a quiet word and asked how much they were. He just didn't get it.

Biff kicking the beach ball as they tried nabbing it :rofl:

But I don't accost strangers and say Who are you then? :rofl:

I was just thinking about that Biff :rofl: my fault, I asked MickyD who the bloke you where chatting to was off here and he steamed in :rofl:

Your mates face was a picture, I know him from somewhere though.

Scream last night, had a good laugh, did we win?

I was just thinking about that Biff :rofl: my fault, I asked MickyD who the bloke you where chatting to was off here and he steamed in :rofl:

Scream last night, had a good laugh, did we win?

He is called Liam and comes from Horwich. Horwich off here knows him.

• Site Supporter
But I don't accost strangers and say Who are you then? :rofl:

Thing is, there's no harm done asking if he posts on WW. Someone; think it was smiley at Boro; introduced me to you a few years ago. It makes us at least aquaintances now and we can chat to each other, have a beer together, laugh. Had we not been introduced we would still be cyber=buddies but not know who the fuck each other was.

It's good to talk other than via a keyboard!

Or, under the current rules, the choice to keep or lose his PSV licence and therefore his livelihood!

Because apparently all football fans are scum, can't behave & so aren't allowed to sup on the way to a match. It's bullshit!

I think this is policy rather than law. Tried to find the actual law which states that you cannot drink on a coach; didn't manage it.

i thought there was a law that no open alcohol containers could be in a vehicle or summert similar

apparently it's to and from sporting events no alcohol can be served

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/RevisedStatutes/Act...a_19850057_en_1

Edited by frank_spencer

apparently it's to and from sporting events no alcohol can be served

So then I refer you to my previous post.

Because apparently all football fans are scum, can't behave & so aren't allowed to sup on the way to a match. It's bullshit!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.