Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Window - In And Out

can he well fuck me i didnt see non of that, like i said piss poor as is robinson, and knight, im behind coyle 100% but he needs to drop these 3 asap, megson old boys, temporary replacements are samuel, obrien gardner, and hope he can bring in two experienced prem player before end of transfer window.

You obviously werent watching very closely then were you. I heard a lot of people also commenting on his good performance on Sunday just like Magic legs has done above.

Cohen has improved enormously this season and I second Homer's appraisal of him but would add that he is susceptible to the red mist coming down leading to stupid fouls and red cards. Although we are seeing less and less of this.

Knight has done OK in the two games against Arsenal, Unfortunately I have seen too many poor performances from him which outweigh the Arsenal games. We need a replacement for him.

Edited by Biff

You obviously werent watching very closely then were you. I heard a lot of people also commenting on his good performance on Sunday just like Magic legs has done above.
i was watching close enough, and also know a lot who think he is not up to it

well for me ricardo gardner springs to mind cant believe he is not in the team

45 mins

injured

injured

60 mins

injured

injured

See a pattern emerging? Gardner cannot be a number one starter in our team anymore if we want any stability. Impact player/odd full game player is his role now.

Report i heard was coyle had said he had midfielders in his squad just as good as the yank, maybe like you say that midfielder was Davies.

It was reported that Holden had been told 'no' but it was equally reported that Weiss would not be joining us. Weiss has come out and said he has signed and he has no idea why people were saying he wasn't, so why are we any more trusting of this news that Holden was told to get lost? The only quotes from the club have been Owen saying he was doing well and then him saying the trial went well aside from a thigh strain and he would be sitting down with Holden and his agent. I've seen nothing else official on him.

It was reported that Holden had been told 'no' but it was equally reported that Weiss would not be joining us. Weiss has come out and said he has signed and he has no idea why people were saying he wasn't, so why are we any more trusting of this news that Holden was told to get lost? The only quotes from the club have been Owen saying he was doing well and then him saying the trial went well aside from a thigh strain and he would be sitting down with Holden and his agent. I've seen nothing else official on him.

I like the look of that Dorrans at West Brom

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.