Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

E D L march

I'm more interested to hear of anyone who is part of unite or unison who openly supported the opposition to the EDL...

The EDL who are protesting against Muslim fundamentalists who murder men women and children..

So to sumarise for the blinkered like Mick Brown, 123 Wanderer, Kent White, Crawley and co...

Unions who claim to represent Teachers, Postal workers, BA operatives etc openly side with Muslim Fundamentalists who wish to murder innocents...

There were a few of them UAF wankers in our boozer earlier :nea:

Gawd i hate them unwashed scruffy tree hugging pricks.

97895222.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F57627C9CF3E159162862E39627858292F4AB9F254822EB3B4

Glad to see this cunt of a leader of the UAF getting nicked for inciting violence...

I'm more interested to hear of anyone who is part of unite or unison who openly supported the opposition to the EDL...

The EDL who are protesting against Muslim fundamentalists who murder men women and children..

So to sumarise for the blinkered like Mick Brown, 123 Wanderer, Kent White, Crawley and co...

Unions who claim to represent Teachers, Postal workers, BA operatives etc openly side with Muslim Fundamentalists who wish to murder innocents...

That's a fuck of a leap in logic Einstein

In one.

I didnt think my contempt for them could get lower than it was.

Seeing the pictures of the Anal lot and being as fair and reasonable as I can, I'd say about 1 in 10 was employable. The rest want a fucking good wash and a haircut.

EDL1_1600554c.jpg

Guest Frandsen08

In one.

Seeing the pictures of the Anal lot and being as fair and reasonable as I can, I'd say about 1 in 10 was employable. The rest want a fucking good wash and a haircut.

EDL1_1600554c.jpg

jesus christ, looks like an extra from braveheart

That's a fuck of a leap in logic Einstein

Your silence is deafening...

Thats what makes me piss about you lot you heven't got a argument..

the majority of the population can see straight through you...

Plus tell me which bit i posted isn't true cunteyes

Edited by Bobcat

So to sum up.

What has been achieved?

Wasted police time

Littered Bolton town

Closed some buisnesses

Stopped people going into town, shopping in their town on maybe one of their day's off.

People got arrested

This will all be forgotten soon

They will go home to their family's/home thinking their hard, when in fact they have just wasted their time, when they could of done something like watch a football match, spend time with their kids, go out with their mates etc

[/quote

Yes, or they can sit on their fat arses and show they dont care what their forefathers fought, and gave their lives for,freedom of speech and the right to express their feelings. thank god we live in a society where we dont get our heads chopped off having personal views. Im worried about our heritage i really am.

jesus christ, looks like an extra from braveheart

I think Tarquin behind got the wrong hole.

That'll teach mummy and daddy.

Smiffs - clear your inbox mate trying to send you a pm.

Edited by peebles

In one.

EDL1_1600554c.jpg

Thats her sex face is that.

I'd slap a difficult to get semi on her forehead, or just rest my ball bag on her eyes whilst I read the beano, but i wouldnt go any further than that.

My lunatic Mrs was in the thick of it today & she informs me there was Asian lads amongst the EDL ranks.

=D>

Yep and coloured lads...

but you won't hear that mentioned though will you?

kinda goes against all the propaganda bullshit the media and left would want you to believe...

Still hats off to the media who have exposed the true agressors today...maybe times are a changing..

Guest Frandsen08

yeah a lot of the media has made this to be out to be a out and out race thing, whites vs everyone else which is complete bullshit

i keep my political views to myself but the media doesn't half post what they want. but at the same time, i am sure people are involved in parties for the wrong reasons

Edited by Frandsen08

For once Diddles has posted summert sensible.

As i've said before what do the EDL actually what to happen other than 'Terrorists off our street' which is what the highly funded Anti terrorist unit is for as well as mi5/mi6 (i forget which does what) not only that we currently have thousand of brave men and women in afghanistan actually trying to bring stability to an area of the world where a load of the hatred comes from.

The government spends millions trying to stop terrorists what more do people want them to do?

As for the UAF/ANL/assorted hippies crew they preach a message of peace and acceptance but i'm yet to see it at the G8 summits, protests at contructions sites or today.