Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

E D L march

That a good 75% of the population, be it white, black, brown, yellow, left or right are utter utter cocks.

Well that shouldn't be news to anybody. It seems cut and dried to me, both sides are numb as pisstones. You've got an EDL leadership who say they object to fundamentalism and fundmentalism alone, but can't alienate the 99% of their supporters who prefer to hate Pakis full stop. And in the red corner, you've got bellends who somehow think no-one will believe that you oppose the far right if you go out of your way to condemn Islamic excess. Fuck em, they can twat each othe to death in the streets for all I care and no-one would be any worse off bar dungaree shops.

It's funny really, becasue I hate the far right, I hate the far left, I hate Islamic extremists and yet no-one across this entire argument even comes close to speaking for me.

No it fucking doesn't you cock.

You don't even know what union I'm in.

Jesus wept

I couldn't give a fuck which 1980's backword union your in...

All piss in the same pot as far as i'm concerned...

The highlight of yesterday was following some UAF plums to their cars and smashing their scuffy arses behind Trinity Street church

And your still swerving all my points of fact...

which isn't a surprise is it you clown....

The highlight of yesterday was following some UAF plums to their cars and smashing their scuffy arses behind Trinity Street church

what a manly man you are! :roll:

I'll tell you what, this thread has confirmed what I've long thought.

That a good 75% of the population, be it white, black, brown, yellow, left or right are utter utter cocks.

Oooh,that means there's only 25% of the population who are ITK - like yourself :roll: .

And a few swampy types obviously.

i don't want anybody in my country who judges and discriminates based on colour or religion

regardless of colour, race, nationality

so if said bloke at the football does that, he's no better than the muslim who hates the country

i'd fcuk em all off

Thank You! at last some sense on this forum!

Big man - well done.

Came across another typical EDL supporter today. minding my own business in the pub with my girlfriend and brothers when this tosser walked in and shouted 'EDL' and walked to the bar. OK, ignore the bloke, everyone entitled to their own opinion. then the racism started. Fucking paki this, Nigger that! OK the guys a balloon, Ignore! then my girlfriend went to the bar with an Irish accent (northern Irish) (he didnt even know if she was catholic or protestant) then he splurts out dirty fenian!

Lets just say he wouldnt be saying it again! and again he didnt even know her religion!!

• Moderators

Well that shouldn't be news to anybody. It seems cut and dried to me, both sides are numb as pisstones. You've got an EDL leadership who say they object to fundamentalism and fundmentalism alone, but can't alienate the 99% of their supporters who prefer to hate Pakis full stop. And in the red corner, you've got bellends who somehow think no-one will believe that you oppose the far right if you go out of your way to condemn Islamic excess. Fuck em, they can twat each othe to death in the streets for all I care and no-one would be any worse off bar dungaree shops.

It's funny really, becasue I hate the far right, I hate the far left, I hate Islamic extremists and yet no-one across this entire argument even comes close to speaking for me.

you're wasted on here

Let's not lose sight of the most important point here, which is that in the final analysis what matters is that away from every march, out of sight of, and uninspired by every radical UK preacher, uncaring of the opinions of any web forum of any colour, oblivious to to the moral bleatings of the left or the right, and having learnt from past mistakes, some cunts are, as we speak - and under orders from people who care not a jot for the well being of anyone on either side of yesterdays events - quietly experimenting and plotting. Non of the bell ends who spouted anti -troup vitriol in Luton know who they are; no radical imam has the foggiest, for they are simply clowns - easily sacrificed pawns in a greater game; nor can any amount of flag waving protests flush them out. All that can be done is to arm the services with the funding and the know-how to detect them before the next atrocity.

Everything else is a smokescreen.

Came across another typical EDL supporter today. minding my own business in the pub with my girlfriend and brothers when this tosser walked in and shouted 'EDL' and walked to the bar. OK, ignore the bloke, everyone entitled to their own opinion. then the racism started. Fucking paki this, Nigger that! OK the guys a balloon, Ignore! then my girlfriend went to the bar with an Irish accent (northern Irish) (he didnt even know if she was catholic or protestant) then he splurts out dirty fenian!

Lets just say he wouldnt be saying it again! and again he didnt even know her religion!!

This all seems far too convenient to suit your arguement for the day; I dont normally do this but today I shall.

I think you are telling lies.

This all seems far too convenient to suit your arguement for the day; I dont normally do this but today I shall.

I think you are telling lies.

believe what you like. this bloke was a complete moron., u probably know him! i wish i cold name drop.

• Site Supporter

Let's not lose sight of the most important point here, which is that in the final analysis what matters is that away from every march, out of sight of, and uninspired by every radical UK preacher, uncaring of the opinions of any web forum of any colour, oblivious to to the moral bleatings of the left or the right, and having learnt from past mistakes, some cunts are, as we speak - and under orders from people who care not a jot for the well being of anyone on either side of yesterdays events - quietly experimenting and plotting. Non of the bell ends who spouted anti -troup vitriol in Luton know who they are; no radical imam has the foggiest, for they are simply clowns - easily sacrificed pawns in a greater game; nor can any amount of flag waving protests flush them out. All that can be done is to arm the services with the funding and the know-how to detect them before the next atrocity.

Everything else is a smokescreen.

Abso fuckin' lutely!

The country's current security status is SEVERE.

That, according to this is as high as it gets. It ain't up there for nothing!

TerrorAlertChart.jpg

believe what you like. this bloke was a complete moron., u probably know him! i wish i cold name drop.

Well you have already leathered him, or similar given as he wont be doing it again, so tell us the pub and we'll see if we can put 2 and 2 together.

strictly speaking if they're agaisnt muslims then they're islamophobes, in the same way that being against the Jews makes you and anti-semite.

The very nature of the british people means that things like sharia law will never happen even without the EDL and their ilk rucking in the streets, smashing up shops and abusing people trying to have a nice Saturday shopping as they did in Stoke just the other week.

you are just a fecking clueless dickead