Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England V Algeria

Didledee

• Site Supporter

Alot of pundits and the like are saying Defoe and Rooney up front.

James

Johnson Carragher Terry Cole

Lennon Lampard Barry Gerrard

Rooney

Defoe

3 - 0 Rooney a hat full of tricks !!

Guest Frandsen08

im wondering how anyone knows seeing as he supposedly isnt going to name it until 2 hours before.

but watching the slovenia yanks game, slovenia arent too shabby.

im wondering how anyone knows seeing as he supposedly isnt going to name it until 2 hours before.

but watching the slovenia yanks game, slovenia arent too shabby.

aye but they were bobbins against Algeria.

Shows you can't judge a team on one game alone.

Guest Frandsen08

aye but they were bobbins against Algeria.

Shows you can't judge a team on one game alone.

very true, just look at germany. Last night Danny baker said i cant see germany conceding a corner let alone a goal, they will waltz to the final. Good Shout.

Slovenia win this and we win tonight we just need a point, not saying we should play for just a point, but it'll be a bit more comfier

• Site Supporter

very true, just look at germany. Last night Danny baker said i cant see germany conceding a corner let alone a goal, they will waltz to the final. Good Shout.

Slovenia win this and we win tonight we just need a point, not saying we should play for just a point, but it'll be a bit more comfier

4-0 pasting

and england are out of the world cup.

• Site Supporter

Yanks have pulled one back. 2 - 1.

Yeah I agree Frandsen08, Capello said he will only name his team 2 hours before kick off and yet the bbc are

saying James is to be number one.....pure speculation as usual.

The only change which Capello has said will happen is Barry into midfield and that would mean either Gerrard on the left or in a more advanced role but apart from that we'll have to wait until 5.30ish when the team is announced.

I think we'll win 2:0, but will pretty much dominate proceedings. Hesky first goal YHIHF!

Edit: after that first 45 minutes, I'll be suprised if we get 1, let alone 2. I can't get over how bad Aaron Lennon is!! - take him off, switch Gerrard over to the right and put Joe Cole on the left......please

Edited by CWP

bo selecta needs fucking lay into em at half time, theyre playing like theyre so scared of losing they wont attack! Couple that with the turkish barmen going for it big time we need to buck our ideas up quick!

Stevieb - workingtomorrowsonotoutontpissgivinghis2pennethsworth!

• Site Supporter

Rooney hasn't done anything right yet. Gerrard ain't a captain. Capello is currently making Megson look a tactical genius . . . maybe that's going a bit far!

Edit= Why the hell is every fucker being generous in the area and passing the ball when wallopping it goalward is a better option?

Edited by MickyD

Rooney hasn't done anything right yet. Gerrard ain't a captain. Capello is currently making Megson look a tactical genius . . . maybe that's going a bit far!

Edit= Why the hell is every fucker being generous in the area and passing the ball when wallopping it goalward is a better option?

sorry but most of these players are not fit to wear the white shirt of England

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.