Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England V Algeria

Didledee

Bring back Steve McClaren, all is forgiven. The fans, who probably paid over a grand for flights, accomadation, tickets etc, had every right to boo that fucking disgraceful performance. Rooney should shut the fuck up and start earning the right for the honour of playing for your country.

The players should be made to watch the video of that along with those annoying fucking trumpets and see how they like it. :angry:

• Members

I thought Id just awoke from a three month coma and was watching Boltons first game of the new season, the similarities were all too familiar.

I thought the same except we don't have Bougherra (wish we had) and our supporters don't waer fez's (well, apart from me that is).

What summed the night up for me was Lampard taking the corners after Gerrard failed to clear the first defender on two consecutive occasions.I thought that only happened in junior football!

Was it Lampard? I thought it was Mark Patterson. Apologies.

Starting from Spain 82, I dont honestly think I have seen as bad an England performance in a major championships since those in Germany 88.

Thats how fucking bad last night was.

Folk will talk about this game in years to come.

I deplore that Heskey is in the team. It's absolute fuckin' nonsense. Even if Rooney did thrive off him playing alongside him, he still should have at least some form and some scoring record. Capello wasted so many opportunities trying new players and new systems in the follow up to the WC it's ridiculous. I know i'm biased as a Bolton fan but K.Davies is a far better holding forward, loads of players have said he's one of the most difficult he's come up against and the same with managers. I'm sure there are plenty of other players in the league with similar stakes around the field.

I deplore that Heskey is in the team. It's absolute fuckin' nonsense. Even if Rooney did thrive off him playing alongside him, he still should have at least some form and some scoring record. Capello wasted so many opportunities trying new players and new systems in the follow up to the WC it's ridiculous. I know i'm biased as a Bolton fan but K.Davies is a far better holding forward, loads of players have said he's one of the most difficult he's come up against and the same with managers. I'm sure there are plenty of other players in the league with similar stakes around the field.

I think if you had a poll, 99.99% of Bolton fans would rather have SKD than Heskey, in fact I'm pretty sure that if you asked Aston Villa fans they would rather have Gabriel Agbonlahor than Heskey!

I actually think Heskey played as well as he is able last night so its unfair to lay the blame on him personally.

I think if you had a poll, 99.99% of Bolton fans would rather have SKD than Heskey, in fact I'm pretty sure that if you asked Aston Villa fans they would rather have Gabriel Agbonlahor than Heskey!

I actually think Heskey played as well as he is able last night so its unfair to lay the blame on him personally.

That still doesn't answer the fact he should be nowhere near the England squad under any capacity. I said SKD because of the similarity in role, to which K.Davies is a master and Heskey isn't even an apprentice.

Edit: Just read England's target man (Heskey) made 4 successful passes last night.

I'm not blaming him personally the whole squad was wank, but he has no merit to be on the team and it riles me.

Edited by boothybwfc

That still doesn't answer the fact he should be nowhere near the England squad under any capacity. I said SKD because of the similarity in role, to which K.Davies is a master and Heskey isn't even an apprentice.

Edit: Just read England's target man (Heskey) made 4 successful passes last night.

I'm not blaming him personally the whole squad was wank, but he has no merit to be on the team and it riles me.

I agree entirely. Heskey's inclusion gives the easy option for defenders to 'hoof' it upfield when under pressure. The Kaiser was right when he said that we are going backwards technically.

The blame lies with the managers team selection. Not too sure if his tactics are right or wrong. As I said earlier, when supposedly world class players cant even reach the penalty spot from a corner or complete a simple 5 yard pass then other factors must come in to it.

We constantly blame Heskey when Lampard aint done anything in an England shirt for ages. It`s about time one or two of these so called superstars were shown the door to allow someone who will show passion for his country. Again Capello has to take the blame for their selections.

• Moderators

Pah! F?ck the jocks - when does their WC2010 campaign start then?

I have just seen a resolute England stuff the Wallabies and am full of it.

We'll f?cking pan Slovenia :D

and we could still top the group!!!

not that they deserve to, but they best fucking had do

that said, I'll take 2nd if Germany finish 2nd too

look at me, talking about the next round, crazy fucker

We constantly blame Heskey when Lampard aint done anything in an England shirt for ages. It`s about time one or two of these so called superstars were shown the door to allow someone who will show passion for his country. Again Capello has to take the blame for their selections.

Capello is too much of a gentleman for them.

Can anyone imagine the bollocking BSA would have given them at half time yesterday?

What get's me is......there's no plan B, hoofing it up front for a big man to flick it on or knock it down clearly isn't working. Plan B should be to sacrifice a "striker" and bring Joe C on as the extra man in midfield and just have Roomoan on his own up top, we could have Johnson,Assy Cole,Lennon and Joe C bombing down the flanks providing ammo for Rooney, and at the same time giving license for Lamps and Gerrard to get forward - is it not worth a go ffs?

Thank fook the rugby lads have some passion for the shirt it amazes me that everyone turns out for the shower of shite England football team but when the real men of the rugby team are playing the pub is like the marie celeste and the country does not show the least bit of interest, the country gone to the dogs I tell you.

Thank fook the rugby lads have some passion for the shirt it amazes me that everyone turns out for the shower of shite England football team but when the real men of the rugby team are playing the pub is like the marie celeste and the country does not show the least bit of interest, the country gone to the dogs I tell you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.