Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Why Should I Buy An I Phone

worthy10

i make calls, txt and use the web on my current phone. It suites me fine.

But I am due to renew my contract with 3 and am drawn to getting an i phone but don't know why

What do i do?

I know people slag iphones off, say they're only used by people who want to show off etc. But I can honestly say, I have never had better value for money off a piece of equipment as long as I've been old enough to know how to use technology.

Other people might suggest otherwise, but I've never once had a problem with it even after 2 years heavy use. It constantly suprises me with other features I hadn't learnt about and will survive being chucked at a wall.

Like I said, it's become trendy to slag iphone's and there users off, but I'm converted and it's going to take something special to convince me to switch from Apple in the future!

I'll also agree with Kents White. The iphone is an excellent piece of kit and mine has been totally reliable.

If you are not bothered about the latest model then re some good deals to be had on the 3GS especially if you go down the Quidco route and get some cashback.

I know people slag iphones off, say they're only used by people who want to show off etc. But I can honestly say, I have never had better value for money off a piece of equipment as long as I've been old enough to know how to use technology.

Other people might suggest otherwise, but I've never once had a problem with it even after 2 years heavy use. It constantly suprises me with other features I hadn't learnt about and will survive being chucked at a wall.

Like I said, it's become trendy to slag iphone's and there users off, but I'm converted and it's going to take something special to convince me to switch from Apple in the future!

i agree totally

i agree totally

so specifically, what is it that an i phone or a htc desire actually does that makes it special.

Examples please, I'm due to change this week and can't make my mind up. I know how Harry Hill would decide it, but I'm looking for actual evidence.

Thank Geeks

I'm still on my Samsung from 2006, but think im ready for a smart phone.

If its anything like the Macbook or the Ipod then im 100% going with the iphone.

Apple products just work and do what they say they do. That's all i ask for.

• Site Supporter

I'm still on my Samsung from 2006, but think im ready for a smart phone.

If its anything like the Macbook or the Ipod then im 100% going with the iphone.

Apple products just work and do what they say they do. That's all i ask for.

try using my iphone for 10 mins and you'll realise they dont always work.

its fucked, really fucked.

only difference is there are no error messages, it just goes back to the main screen after 1 min of silence!

i'd take an ms windows 7 phone, complete with nasty messages over that every day of the week.

try using my iphone for 10 mins and you'll realise they dont always work.

its fucked, really fucked.

only difference is there are no error messages, it just goes back to the main screen after 1 min of silence!

i'd take an ms windows 7 phone, complete with nasty messages over that every day of the week.

I recently got a Galaxy S. Really pleased with it, can edit documents on the move, built in satnav and can play .mkv and FLAC files out of the box.