Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Birmingham City Fac Roll Call

Right, girls & boys, does everyone who wants a ticket have one? Are you all sat with your friends?

Is that a yes I hear?

Smashing.

we are on row 1 right behind the goal! Last time I watched a match from that position, I was 11 years old on the Lever End!!

You know how small those toilets are. I think there's only me, LW and Kermit that will fit in, sorry.

So I finally get to meet him? I'm curious, but scared!

He's a bloody tease is that Smiffs. LW is on the front seat next to Jimmy Saville on the Rainbow Bus.

we are on row 1 right behind the goal! Last time I watched a match from that position, I was 11 years old on the Lever End!!

How many you got?

I've 4 in row 11 but as I'm taking both my lads to the game, the front row might be a better option than having the ear-ache of the lads having to stand on a seat for the whole game to see the pitch.

How many you got?

I've 4 in row 11 but as I'm taking both my lads to the game, the front row might be a better option than having the ear-ache of the lads having to stand on a seat for the whole game to see the pitch.

That would be great (kids love the front rowbiggrin.gif) There are 2 - 3 of us! I'll pm you later this week to confirm.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.