Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Hello

• Site Supporter

Hi, I'm Spider. Unlike these heathens, I feel it only polite to post my picture for you. I'll try and dig a decent one out later but for now you'll have to make do with this.

I have big muscles, a toungue like an electric eel and can breathe through my ears.

johnny_depp.jpg

Hi, I'm Spider. Unlike these heathens, I feel it only polite to post my picture for you. I'll try and dig a decent one out later but for now you'll have to make do with this.

I have big muscles, a toungue like an electric eel and can breathe through my ears.

johnny_depp.jpg

funny that, didnt know Johnny Depp had a twin :P haha

I thought she summed up Marseille away quite succintly.

rytt marsielle woz fukinn sikk! were to even fukin startt! it woz the best expericnec ov ma lyff!! me ma dad bro uncle pete tom jess n ma mum but ma mum daint go match! wen we got der we got to r hotel freshened up n den went straight outt omgg marseille is a fukin shite holee mann!! dog shit every wereee!!! we went maci ds haha n den went in dis pub called o malleys full of bolton fans singin n gerrin pissed it were sikk!!

• Site Supporter

rytt marsielle woz fukinn sikk! were to even fukin startt! it woz the best expericnec ov ma lyff!! me ma dad bro uncle pete tom jess n ma mum but ma mum daint go match! wen we got der we got to r hotel freshened up n den went straight outt omgg marseille is a fukin shite holee mann!! dog shit every wereee!!! we went maci ds haha n den went in dis pub called o malleys full of bolton fans singin n gerrin pissed it were sikk!!

By the power of BabelFish:

Knobhead speak > English > Translate Now.

Right. Marsielle was absolutely brilliant! Where to start though? It was, quite possibly, the best experience of my life. Me, my father, my brother, Uncle Peter, Thomas, Jess and my mother were in the travel party although mother chose not to attend the football match.

When we arrived at our hotel we went to our rooms and freshened up and then went out and about around the town. Oh my goodness, Marseille is quite scruffy! There were dog eggs everywhere you looked.

We dined at a restaurant called McDonalds and then went to a public house by the name of O'Mally's. The public house was full of fellow Bolton Wanderers enthusiasts singing and availing themselves of the alcoholic beverages. It was great!

By the power of BabelFish:

Knobhead speak > English > Translate Now.

Right. Marsielle was absolutely brilliant! Where to start though? It was, quite possibly, the best experience of my life. Me, my father, my brother, Uncle Peter, Thomas, Jess and my mother were in the travel party although mother chose not to attend the football match.

When we arrived at our hotel we went to our rooms and freshened up and then went out and about around the town. Oh my goodness, Marseille is quite scruffy! There were dog eggs everywhere you looked.

We dined at a restaurant called McDonalds and then went to a public house by the name of O'Mally's. The public house was full of fellow Bolton Wanderers enthusiasts singing and availing themselves of the alcoholic beverages. It was great!

That's much better......now we know what she was trying to say :good: Is it alright to add a :lol: ? :nea:

johnny_depp.jpg

Can't grow a proper beard though can you?

Puff.