Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Train Station

I went to Smithills School secondary and it was a mix of muslims and whites, a lad from the year above me got expelled for calling a muslim the 'p' word. I get what Micky says, it's just I've always thought that word was like 'n' word, something you don't say as it's deemed racist, insulting and well just wrong.

You're calling folk racist yet you are differing 2 groups; 1 by colour and the other by religion...the 2 aren't mutually exclusive you plank

• Site Supporter

I went to Smithills School secondary and it was a mix of muslims and whites, a lad from the year above me got expelled for calling a muslim the 'p' word. I get what Micky says, it's just I've always thought that word was like 'n' word, something you don't say as it's deemed racist, insulting and well just wrong.

Your use of these terms to differentiate between whites and Asians tells me you really don't have a grasp on this subject. Asians are not necessarily Muslim. Just thought I'd let you know.

Guest bwfcdan

Has Diddles grown a pair of bollocks all of a sudden?

FWIW I like the new "angry" Dids

Easy to slag people off from behind a keyboard.

Would Diddles say that to Anewman's face? Would he fuck.

Edited by bwfcdan

Fucking hell we're all behind a keyboard, am sure plenty of people say things on here that they might think twice about in the real world (Little Whitt exempt).

So Jay is "dead hard", so fucking what?

What he said he did was prick worthy, it's like me saying a killer is a prick, I'm not gonna tell him that now am I, call it a bit like passing judgement on a tv programmes, when you say corries shite, you don't really go up to Corrie street and tell 'em like.

Ok, OK worst examples ever.

Not comparing Anewman to a killer btw, just the judgemant thingy.

Guest bwfcdan

Fucking hell we're all behind a keyboard, am sure plenty of people say things on here that they might think twice about in the real world (Little Whitt exempt).

So Jay is "dead hard", so fucking what?

So, i'm pointing out that he wouldnt say it face to face?

Guest bwfcdan

And rimming Jay at the same time, do fuck off!!

Damn! Busted :roll:

Would people say the 'p' word to peoples face?

Would people go into Manachester and start shouting Munich bastards etc?

Yes. What a stupid question.

Edited by bwfcdan

People from Pakistan find the term offensive, in fact i don't think they're to keen on the term "Pakistani" either - fair enough.

What i find odd is that they prefer to call themselves Asian, yet Asia has something like 50 countries and 4 Billion people - so the term "Asian" is a bit vague...........innit?

Yeah, but Pakistan is the arse end of Asia.

If I was from the shittest country in Europe I'd want everyone to call me European.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.