Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stokes Following

jazza

If fans of any other club (except Wigan or Blackburn maybe) could see BWFC fans slagging off another team's support they'd piss themselves laughing.

They can piss themselves all they want but our away support in europe was shit hot. I was so proud of our support every game with the amount we took. Everybody i met on european aways was a nutter or a pisscan or both, met some top Bolton fans on them trips. Much bigger clubs than us took less fans to the same or very similar places.

I took my Mrs for her surprise valentines treat, meal in the Whites hotel then watch the match. I thought it was a great night out.

Needless to say I did not get to see her sexy underwear, or a leg-over that night.

A very lucky girl you?ve got there mate.

My split dick is banned from the Reebok, as she says stuff like its only a game & will you sit down people are staring at you.

• Moderators

They can piss themselves all they want but our away support in europe was shit hot. I was so proud of our support every game with the amount we took. Everybody i met on european aways was a nutter or a pisscan or both, met some top Bolton fans on them trips. Much bigger clubs than us took less fans to the same or very similar places.

I'm not debating it as such as I'm not that arsed who takes what where, and whilst I was impressed with our numbers in Marseille and Munich, the bigger clubs do this every season, whereas we don't

Guest bwfcdan

I'm not debating it as such as I'm not that arsed who takes what where, and whilst I was impressed with our numbers in Marseille and Munich, the bigger clubs do this every season, whereas we don't

Arsenal didnt. There must have been about 1,000 at Marseille a few week back.

• Moderators

Arsenal didnt. There must have been about 1,000 at Marseille a few week back.

didn't what? take as many as us? I know - that was my point and that's as likely because Arsenal have had at least 4 European ties every season since something like 1993 and the novelty has long worn off for many - we even have 100%ers on here - I doubt any/many of the bigger clubs have anyone near that!

Good God, you weren't with them weren't you?

Wasn't that nutter their leader who came on here wanting some mates?

I don't know about the nutter wanting mates but I was one of Megson's Merry Men, yes. It was a good laugh at the time and we were interviewed by Spanish TV, Spanish radio and Five live.

Top trip.

• Moderators

The Murderers rarely ever sell out a Euro away game, group stage !!

In fact they took more than 50% less than Everton did to Standard Liege, and theirs was CL Game.

CLICKY LINKY !

aye but like us, you lot have to make the most of these opportunties

I don't know about the nutter wanting mates but I was one of Megson's Merry Men, yes. It was a good laugh at the time and we were interviewed by Spanish TV, Spanish radio and Five live.

Top trip.

It was embarrassing. Each to their own though I suppose.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.