Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fabio Capello

richbwfc

Missing his own sons wedding for the match this evening.

Would people have really minded him not being manager tonight? Obviously its the national side but sometimes exceptions have to be made. Its a bit different if it were to be an actualy proper game, but for a friendly? Think he should be out there with his family myself.

Would people have really minded him not being manager tonight? Obviously its the national side but sometimes exceptions have to be made. Its a bit different if it were to be an actualy proper game, but for a friendly? Think he should be out there with his family myself.

AT SIX MILLION FUCKIN POUNDS A YEAR HE SHOULD BE INVOLVED 24/7

His sons a wanker for choosing today - its always been an international weekend

balls

10 or so matches a year; I think he's right to look to be at them all

AT SIX MILLION FUCKIN POUNDS A YEAR HE SHOULD BE INVOLVED 24/7

His sons a wanker for choosing today - its always been an international weekend

Didnt Realise it was THAT much. Slightly changes my opinion.

Apparently the match was meant to be last night hence the wedding to be today. Still ridiculous to have it on an international weekend though.

Didnt Realise it was THAT much. Slightly changes my opinion.

Apparently the match was meant to be last night hence the wedding to be today. Still ridiculous to have it on an international weekend though.

Still means he's organised his wedding the day after a busy day for his dad in the office.

I'm in the son's a cunt camp too.

Edited by no balls

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.