Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Travellers On Focus Car Park

fishbulb

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Frandsen08

They'll be turfed off there by the end of the week then they'll move to the middlebrook where they'll be moved on early next week.........

God bless them and their traditional ways.

insider info?

As predicted they've multiplied...

Always happens. A couple of them turn up, they ring the rest of the freak show to tell them it's a piece of piss.

I fucking hate them. I suppose some dogooder or judge at the European court of Human Rights would say that's racist. Fuck em.

Always happens. A couple of them turn up, they ring the rest of the freak show to tell them it's a piece of piss.

I fucking hate them. I suppose some dogooder or judge at the European court of Human Rights would say that's racist. Fuck em.

salt of the earth

never harmed anyone

A bit off topic but, speaking of near that retail park with Pets at Home, Maplin etc. I've had cause to travel (not that way!) over Orlando Bridge* the past few weeks. I've noticed some arseholes (plural - my Columbo'esque mind deduces that due to different dietary habits and spots) have been parking up and eating their lunch/tea there - nothing wrong with that, but they've then been winding their window down and chucking the bagged up crap out the window.

My bin is the world...

KFC, McDonalds, Chippy, Sandwich Shop stuff, Sainsburys/Asda stuff etc. The roadsweepers/council/nearby firms clean it up, only for another lot to appear next day.

Seems some 'house-dwellers' are no better than the fucking pikeys at times - they should go and see if they're recruiting while in the vicinity.

* I've noticed it elsewhere too - near St Peter and Pauls School/Rajas is another 'shitespot', and tramps have taken to congregating and drinking there too :)

Edited by Youri McAnespie

What I don't get, is when you're mobile, with the freedom of the open road and anywhere on this beautiful Island to call your home, would you pick Focus car park?

Casing the train station to nick the scrap? ;) Or perhaps to dismantle Focus for the scrap too?

A bit off topic but, speaking of near that retail park with Pets at Home, Maplin etc. I've had cause to travel (not that way!) over Orlando Bridge* the past few weeks. I've noticed some arseholes (plural - my Columbo'esque mind deduces that due to different dietary habits and spots) have been parking up and eating their lunch/tea there - nothing wrong with that, but they've then been winding their window down and chucking the bagged up crap out the window.

My bin is the world...

KFC, McDonalds, Chippy, Sandwich Shop stuff, Sainsburys/Asda stuff etc. The roadsweepers/council/nearby firms clean it up, only for another lot to appear next day.

Seems some 'house-dwellers' are no better than the fucking pikeys at times - they should go and see if they're recruiting while in the vicinity.

* I've noticed it elsewhere too - near St Peter and Pauls School/Rajas is another 'shitespot', and tramps have taken to congregating and drinking there too :)

The wankers do it up here in the Royal Borough & Rivington.

There's also some sad bastards who clearly hate their homelife so much they sit in their car at tea time, drink some cans, throw them and drive off home. I don't mind them coming up, it is a beautiful part of the world, but find a bin to hide your empty cans in so the wife doesn't find out, you rude bastards.

Apparently one of the old biddy neighbours has got all their number plates. I'd not go to the OB, I'd just tell their wives, that'll learn em.

Edited by no balls

The wankers do it up here in the Royal Borough & Rivington.

There's also some sad bastards who clearly hate their homelife so much they sit in their car at tea time, drink some cans, throw them and drive off home. I don't mind them coming up, it is a beautiful part of the world, but find a bin to hide your empty cans in so the wife doesn't find out.

Are they using it just to drink cans (and drive?) or using it as a 'Scout Road Chippy' type of ammenity (the 'wife find out' part)?

Even the bloody tramps (must be because of Aldi nearby) seem to clean up after themselves, either that or they're weighing the tins in - they should invest in a brazier/bin for a fire though, it was pissing freezing when I passed them yesterday...

Are they using it just to drink cans (and drive?) or using it as a 'Scout Road Chippy' type of ammenity (the 'wife find out' part)?

Drink cans and drive because they look really sad and unhappy when you go past them. I'm expecting an exhaust incident one of these days.

The other types are on the numerous car parks that they clearly think have been done purely for their use.

Drink cans and drive because they look really sad and unhappy when you go past them. I'm expecting an exhaust incident one of these days.

Do a good Samaritan bit, on the proviso they take their cans with them - burn them a DVD of that 4 hour Graeme Park Sankeys set that someone did a soundcloud link to over Christmas.

I'll get some of these for them, from Aldi, next time I pass there:

Bitterwallet-Disco-Biscuits-at-Aldi.jpg

As well as these, for those interested, Aldi also stocks: 'Village People' sliced bread, 'Humdinger' lager, seats to sit on in the shower, fondue sets, high vis gear and loads of other irrelevant shit...

Olive spread? a french stick? a carrier bag? get ter fuck! :)

• Site Supporter

Back ti the pikeys on focus, don't realise the car park is for customers only? Shame the yellow peril haven't got the balls to go and ticket the lot of them. They may even discover a lack of adequate tax, insurance and road-worthiness if the dug a but deeper.

Back ti the pikeys on focus, don't realise the car park is for customers only? Shame the yellow peril haven't got the balls to go and ticket the lot of them. They may even discover a lack of adequate tax, insurance and road-worthiness if the dug a but deeper.

It's a private car park therefore the most you can be done for is lost income so on a free car park that's sod all. If you get a ticket on a supermarket car park you can ignore it as there is fuck all they can do.

Only the local authority, the police or their contractors can issue enforceable tickets on their car parks or the highway.

• Site Supporter

Have they got their washing lines up and filthy feral children half dressed running amok? That's a sure sign that they've bedded in.

Strange how half dressed, in pikey terms, is more often dressed from the waist up rather than the waist down.

mate of mine lived off Hulton lane in the bungalow adjacent to the fields car park...pikeys turned up there on numerous occasions...you can imagine the ship he had with them next door....he complained etc....

they broke into his house...smashed it to fuck ...spray paint everywhere ...shit in the beds the lot...

and jumped in their vans and fucked off....

that was nice for his missus and kids when he came home....

vermin...gas the fuckers